Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More hilarity. Amazing that some of you guys are still taking the bait. You're dumber than the guy you claim is in the trailer park. He's probably laughing that you're such an easy catch.
    Just like your wife. She was an easy catch for every guy in her 8th, 9th and 10th grade classes. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree however. Which doesn't speak well for your dd.

Comment

Just like your wife. She was an easy catch for every guy in her 8th, 9th and 10th grade classes. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree however. Which doesn't speak well for your dd.
      I just finished fuking your wife. She was a little lame but was OK after I put a bag over her head.

Comment

I'm going to go out of my way to stand around and behind the other teams parents this weekend. I'm going to yell my head off. Tell our team to try to hurt their team. Yell at the ref on every call. Tell our team that the other team sucks. I hope I piss off as many parents as possible.

Comment

I'm going to go out of my way to stand around and behind the other teams parents this weekend. I'm going to yell my head off. Tell our team to try to hurt their team. Yell at the ref on every call. Tell our team that the other team sucks. I hope I piss off as many parents as possible.
          I think I'll do the same. I am going to stand right behind the other team's parents with my vuvuzela and thundersticks and try to be as rude and as loud as I can be. I think I'll drink a few screwdrivers that morning as well (but I won't drive myself to the fields).

Comment

I think I'll do the same. I am going to stand right behind the other team's parents with my vuvuzela and thundersticks and try to be as rude and as loud as I can be. I think I'll drink a few screwdrivers that morning as well (but I won't drive myself to the fields).
            I'm bringing a bullhorn and an airhorn.

Comment

Actually, OPL and the stands were full of Thusc loons. Tom had another terrible day. He was on the sideline of a number of games, all losses by Thusc. But then why should his non ECNL teams be any different than his ECNL teams?
              Ahhahahahaha so true. Except fcp parents take the cake over everyone.

Comment

Ahhahahahaha so true. Except fcp parents take the cake over everyone.
                ??? golf clap parents somehow offend you? ???

Comment

??? golf clap parents somehow offend you? ???
                  That's hilarious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X