Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL Tryouts

Looks like tryouts are moving to early May this year.

FCP U14 5/4 and 5/6
    CU U14 5/3 and 5/4
    FCP U15-U18 5/5 and 5/12
    CU U15-U18 weeks of 4/27, 5/4. 6/8

Thorns Academy ???

So when some player doesn't make the team for next year, they still have more games to play with the team this year. Can you say "Lame Duck".

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So when some player doesn't make the team for next year, they still have more games to play with the team this year. Can you say "Lame Duck".
      Sure I can. Lame Duck. Do I win a prize?

Comment

Sure I can. Lame Duck. Do I win a prize?
        Now explain to your daughter what that means so she knows what she is.

Comment

Season is over in May unless you qualify for Nationals

Comment

So many teams do qualify for the playoffs in Seattle that the majority of the ECNL clubs are there. A team has to be pretty bad not to go to Seattle. Those that do well in Seattle move on to play in Virginia. IN my experience the players that are cut wil not play with the team past the playoffs. THose that are making the team for the following year will join the team if the have the time (and the $).

Comment

So many teams do qualify for the playoffs in Seattle that the majority of the ECNL clubs are there. A team has to be pretty bad not to go to Seattle. Those that do well in Seattle move on to play in Virginia. IN my experience the players that are cut wil not play with the team past the playoffs. THose that are making the team for the following year will join the team if the have the time (and the $).
              So FC teams will be in Seattle and the CU teams can prepare for next year.

Comment

Now explain to your daughter what that means so she knows what she is.
                No....you can explain it to your daughter, dbag.

Comment

No....you can explain it to your daughter, dbag.
                  Funny you should mention that because I just spoke to the coach the other day and he laughed when I said "I guess she has to try out". He said she's already on the team and can skip tryouts if she wants. She hasn't had to tryout yet, so why would she now.

Comment

Funny you should mention that because I just spoke to the coach the other day and he laughed when I said "I guess she has to try out". He said she's already on the team and can skip tryouts if she wants. She hasn't had to tryout yet, so why would she now.
                    The coach must be desperate. I've seen your little Mia play. It's not a pretty sight.

Comment

The coach must be desperate. I've seen your little Mia play. It's not a pretty sight.
                      Heh. If you only knew the errors of your thinking. Good luck in OPL next year.

Comment

Heh. If you only knew the errors of your thinking. Good luck in OPL next year.
                        Ok, soccer dad :D

Comment

Will there be more than 20 girls trying out for the twenty spots on the various teams? Or was last year just a normal year?

Comment

Will there be more than 20 girls trying out for the twenty spots on the various teams? Or was last year just a normal year?
                            Lots more.

Comment

Lots more.
                              Lots = 22 in ECNL land.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X