Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not surprising. CU ECNL has a life expectancy of two years, tops.
    Dude, seriously get a life. I know you feel some how your life was diminished by THUSC some way but you are truly a buzz kill.

Comment

I would never be one to defend CU coaches, however I speak with parents from different parts of the country and they have kids who go to games, flying cross country, who don't even get into a single game. If kids aren't getting much time under CU coaches, that's not unique. It happens with a number of ECNL teams. Just for some perspective. However, I do agree that retention is going to be a big challenge for CU.
      That's because it's about the coaches egos and winning, not about your daughter and her future.

Comment

Dude, seriously get a life. I know you feel some how your life was diminished by THUSC some way but you are truly a buzz kill.
        No kidding..... There are some seriously hurt feelings coming out on this forum.

Comment

That's because it's about the coaches egos and winning, not about your daughter and her future.
          You must not be aware that there are ECNL rules for minimum play time.

But don't let that stop you from making sh!t up.

Comment

No kidding..... There are some seriously hurt feelings coming out on this forum.
            I also think it comes from ignorance, and I don't mean in a flippant way, but seriously not knowing. There are many comments that claim to "know" things, and for the little corner of the world of Portland soccer that I do know (I will not divulge, because I am not stupid to say club, age group, etc.), most of the comments about the little I do know is so off the mark it is comical. So maybe hurt feelings, or I think it is more defensiveness of the choices the posters are making for their own daughter's, that is fine, but just a tad bit insecure! The need to tear someone else down, to feel better about yourself is a classic but usually doesn't work very well.

Comment

You must not be aware that there are ECNL rules for minimum play time.

But don't let that stop you from making sh!t up.
              Agreed, those making negative comments about ECNL, actually do not have enough connection to have an educated opinion, so of course they make it up! There will be people that will eat it up on this board!

Comment

Not surprising. CU ECNL has a life expectancy of two years, tops.
                So two years more than Thorns Academy then...

Comment

The ECNL loons are out tonight. Actually the THUSC loons.

Comment

Agreed, those making negative comments about ECNL, actually do not have enough connection to have an educated opinion, so of course they make it up! There will be people that will eat it up on this board!
                    There are no rules about playing time per game. Stupid THUSC ignorance and lies. Anything to hold the teams together. Band aides aren't working.

Comment

There are no rules about playing time per game. Stupid THUSC ignorance and lies. Anything to hold the teams together. Band aides aren't working.
                      Correct. There are rules regarding substitutions, and an individual club may have a PT rule, but the ECNL has no such rule in their current rule book.

Comment

Correct. There are rules regarding substitutions, and an individual club may have a PT rule, but the ECNL has no such rule in their current rule book.
                        True. But that doesn't stop the kool aid drinkers from lying on here in any desperate attempt to try to get more sheep to sign up. Of course Tom and Fraser don't mention that to anybody interested. They don't tell people that you might fly across the country, spend the entire weekend away, spend lots of money, and a player might sit the entire weekend. Now Fraser is doing the exact opposite. He is playing everyone equally, which also doesn't make sense. He doesn't have 18 equal players, but he treats them that way so he doesn't lose anyone. Can you say desperation?

Comment

The only desperate people are those spending all their time on this site attacking THISC and the ECNL. That is desperation.

Comment

The only desperate people are those spending all their time on this site attacking THISC and the ECNL. That is desperation.
                            THISC = Tualatin Hills Idiot Soccer Club.

Comment

THISC = Tualatin Hills Idiot Soccer Club.
                              +10....

Comment

With all of the defections from CU ECNL, are they going to have enough numbers to compete? Did Tom and Fraser anticipate this when they "formed" their alliance? It's getting pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X