Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is your opinion from the sidelines. Check back in when you have some direct involvement or exposure. Until then your option is just noise from the cheap seats.
    No, you were the one posting on here promises for the Academy. The academy never promised where they would finish, what they would earn, how badly they would beat anyone. That was all you.

You also were promisign that ECNL would provide great competition, all kinds of offers, better coaching,....which never cam to pass.

Comment

I suppose all of the Bend 96 players are going on to D1 college careers, right? I mean, they literally humbled the all-star Thorns Academy, a team composed of the absolute best that the Timbers Alliance clubs have to offer...
      Why do you continue to make an ass of yourself? Is your daughter so pathetic that she gives you no happiness? Is she so ugly she never has a date? Your life is just pathetic.

Comment

The ECNL teams at the Academy age groups would have had about 15 players displaced from them, to answer the original question.

Comment

The ECNL teams at the Academy age groups would have had about 15 players displaced from them, to answer the original question.
          ...actually about 5...

Comment

...actually about 5...
            Wishful thinking. Clearly you don't know these age groups. 15 minimum.

Comment

Wishful thinking. Clearly you don't know these age groups. 15 minimum.
              Wishful thinking. Trademark of TA.

Comment

Wishful thinking. Trademark of ECNL.
                Indeed. 1. 90% offers - false. 2. Good competition - false. 3. Good results - false. 4. Professionalism - false.

Comment

Indeed. 1. 90% offers - false. 2. Good competition - false. 3. Good results - false. 4. Professionalism - false.
                  Well good thing you are choosing not to do this for your daughter, whew!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    well good thing you are choosing not to do this for your daughter, whew!!!!
                    .... :-d .....

Comment

Well good thing you are choosing not to do this for your daughter, whew!!!!
                      I feel sorry for yours.

Comment

I feel sorry for yours.
                        No need, she fortunately does not read this board and is already committed to college.

If your daughter is doing Thorns Academy or whatever club she is on, I wish her the best. I have no problem with multiple options for our girls, why would anyone want less options for them?I do not understand the hatred or anger shared on here, and only feel bad for those that are not happy. I wholeheartedly wish you the best and hope you find peace. No sarcasm or jab included, I honestly wish you the best.

Comment

In general most of these outlandish comments are troll in nature meaning they don't really represent an actual person's opinion rather they are intended to create chaos on each thread. Since Talking Soccer is not moderated and apparently has no interest in reducing trolling, it is sort of a troll heaven. The best approach is not to engage as that only encourages the troll to continue.

Comment

In general most of these outlandish comments are troll in nature meaning they don't really represent an actual person's opinion rather they are intended to create chaos on each thread. Since Talking Soccer is not moderated and apparently has no interest in reducing trolling, it is sort of a troll heaven. The best approach is not to engage as that only encourages the troll to continue.
                            So basically we should ignore your post.

Comment

Sounds like the description of the Thorns Academy. Add point 5. Defunct.

Comment

Nothing.

except Bend would have won OYSA winter league by a great margin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X