Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter is in one age group, besides a few standouts, I have no idea who the other kids are in three other age groups, especially at other clubs. I might recognize them on the field, but know them by name, are you crazy? You need a hobby and let your daughter have hers!
    So you've been going to soccer games for 8 years and still have no clue. Heavy drinking at the clubhouse will do that to you.

Comment

The session should be open, you should go watch. Some of these children might just surprise you. And by the way, you are directly ripping on and degrading children, you are awesome!

This is about individuals, not teams, so to say there are no individual standouts in Utah or Idaho across four age groups is ridiculous.
      Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Comment

So you've been going to soccer games for 8 years and still have no clue. Heavy drinking at the clubhouse will do that to you.
        I do not go to the other age groups. I have said over and over, I am talking about age groups other than my daughters, you must be drinking right now or you cannot read, either way, you are an idiot.

Comment

I do not go to the other age groups. I have said over and over, I am talking about age groups other than my daughters, you must be drinking right now or you cannot read, either way, you are an idiot.
          I've said the same thing. Apparently you really are drinking. That's the only explanation for you telling me I said something I didn't.

Comment

I've said the same thing. Apparently you really are drinking. That's the only explanation for you telling me I said something I didn't.
            That's why you responded to my stating "other age groups", not my daughters, and your response was:

"So you've been going to soccer games for 8 years and still have no clue. Heavy drinking at the clubhouse will do that to you." (this is what I was responding to by the way, so not sure how we are saying the same thing....)

I keep saying other age groups and keep getting response like the one quoted, so clearly, again, you cannot read, or follow a coherent thought, or are just simply obsessed by teenage girl soccer, all of the above....

Comment

That's why you responded to my stating "other age groups", not my daughters, and your response was:

"So you've been going to soccer games for 8 years and still have no clue. Heavy drinking at the clubhouse will do that to you." (this is what I was responding to by the way, so not sure how we are saying the same thing....)

I keep saying other age groups and keep getting response like the one quoted, so clearly, again, you cannot read, or follow a coherent thought, or are just simply obsessed by teenage girl soccer, all of the above....
              It's a bit early to be drinking. Or are you still drunk from last night? No wonder you don't know who the players are.

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster is back at it. Don't you have anything better to do? Sorry you seem to think that all top players are on ECNL, but they aren't. Including your dd. I know of some girls being invited who are just plain mediocre players, but that tells you a lot about how good the overall pool is. And Boise and Utah are flat out terrible, so they add nothing. It would have been too obvious to take 18 players from the Washington teams apparently. Even if that is who should have made it.
                Still no answer on what the Thorns Academy is doing. Besides folding, that is...

Comment

Still no answer on what the Thorns Academy is doing. Besides folding, that is...
                  And thus displacing a number of ECNL players. Better go find some rec teams for those ECNL players.

Comment

And thus displacing a number of ECNL players. Better go find some rec teams for those ECNL players.
                    By "rec" you mean "OYSA Premier" right? The league the Thorns couldn't win?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X