Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. At least they paid double the normal club fees and got all that professional training. I'm sure it was worth it.
    Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Comment

Nope. At least they paid double the normal club fees and got all that professional training. I'm sure it was worth it.
      So did Alex Morgan really give the girls tips on swimwear, Instagram and Twitter?

Comment

So did Alex Morgan really give the girls tips on swimwear, Instagram and Twitter?

I would have paid $3600 for that.

Comment

Was much better than Tom giving his girls a talk on how to play through PMS.

Comment

Body painting

Comment

Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
              Truth hurts don't it

Comment

Truth hurts don't it
                Are you mental? You clearly aren't very mature.

Comment

Are you mental? You clearly aren't very mature.
                  You're being rather defensive. It's true and you know it. The Timbers completely oversold their Thorns academy. I'd be upset too if I were you.

Comment

You're being rather defensive. It's true and you know it. The Timbers completely oversold their Thorns academy. I'd be upset too if I were you.
                    So ECNL isn't working out too well for you apparently given your obsession with all things Thorns. Sounds pretty awful for you. Sorry your kid let you down.

Comment

So ECNL isn't working out too well for you apparently given your obsession with all things Thorns. Sounds pretty awful for you. Sorry your kid let you down.
                      Awwww..... an anonymous person resorted to insulting another anonymous persons child. Such pain you have caused. You really struck deep with that one. LOL!

Comment

Awwww..... an anonymous person resorted to insulting another anonymous persons child. Such pain you have caused. You really struck deep with that one. LOL!
                        Clearly things aren't working out. So sorry. Better luck with your other kids. Swimming or diving may be the ticket.

Comment

Clearly things aren't working out. So sorry. Better luck with your other kids. Swimming or diving may be the ticket.
                          You know, you're right. I'm pulling my kid out of Thorns Academy and getting her started in parkour.

Comment

You know, you're right. I'm pulling my kid out of Thorns Academy and getting her started in parkour.
                            You mean pull your kid out of ECNL, you have nothing bad to say about the Thorns (since you know your kid would have been cut). Clearly you know that 5 minutes a half means they don't think much of her. And wasting time writing coaches when she should be studying. But to brag to your friends at work that she is "elite" is worth it. Hey, she has an ECNL patch. Tryouts in early May, prepare her for disappointment this year.

Comment

You can't be very bright if you think these comments have an affect on people. It's just silly and fodder to make fun of.

Comment

You can't be very bright if you think these comments have an affect on people. It's just silly and fodder to make fun of.
                                But it ellicits comments from morons like you. Clearly you are affected.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X