Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a number of girls on that team that any ECNL team would take in a heartbeat and more than likely put your dd on the bench. And right now most ECNL teams are getting hammered in a weak NWCL so ECNL has no rom to talk. Wins against last place teams aren't worth much especially when those teams are weaker than RVT.
    The only decent team in OYSA is Bend. As proven by their winning the league, including defeating the "all-star" Thorns Academy.
    I'm sure State Cup will be a different story as TE ramps up the boot-ball strategy.

Comment

The only decent team in OYSA is Bend. As proven by their winning the league, including defeating the "all-star" Thorns Academy.
      I'm sure State Cup will be a different story as TE ramps up the boot-ball strategy.
      Actually there a several solid teams left in OYSA. Bend, Medford and CFC all have solid lineups at U17/18. They all played the Thorns academy tough games. The Thorns academy has a lot more depth than any of those teams and would win 80% of the time. Bend played a great game and pulled their game out. If they played again I wouldn't bet on Bend however.

FYI, the Thorns academy aren't playing in State Cup.

Comment

I wouldn't even comment to the troll. Who the f cares ? Seriously?

Comment

A highly defensive post coming from someone who knows his kid couldn't make the academy and likely won't make any ECNL team next year absent a huge donation of cash.

Comment

I'm telling you that it is a troll.

Comment

Thorns aren't even doing State Cup. Too afraid to lose. Unless, of course, the Timbers put them all by themselves in a U19 state cup just so they can claim some sort of victory this year.

Comment

Thorns aren't even doing State Cup. Too afraid to lose. Unless, of course, the Timbers put them all by themselves in a U19 state cup just so they can claim some sort of victory this year.
                From Psychology Today: "Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists". Sounds pretty accurate.

Comment

That seems safe.

Comment

From Psychology Today: "Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists". Sounds pretty accurate.
                    Hey Angry ECNL Poster, are you really a Sadist? We know you are the other two.

Comment

Hey Angry ECNL Poster, are you really a Sadist? We know you are the other two.
                      Not sure 'Sadist', should be capitalized.

Comment

Not sure 'Sadist', should be capitalized.
                        When he's emphatic about it, it should.

Comment

Congratulations to Bend on winning the OYSA Winter League.

Comment

Congratulations to Bend on winning the OYSA Winter League.
                            What??? The "best" players, training in a "professional" environment, with "world class" coaching, couldn't win the watered-down OYSA league? Say it ain't so!!!!

Final nail in the coffin for the Thorns Academy.

Comment

What??? The "best" players, training in a "professional" environment, with "world class" coaching, couldn't win the watered-down OYSA league? Say it ain't so!!!!

Final nail in the coffin for the Thorns Academy.
                              Ouch, I hadn't seen that yet. Thorns didn't even win OYSA?

Comment

Ouch, I hadn't seen that yet. Thorns didn't even win OYSA?
                                Nope. At least they paid double the normal club fees and got all that professional training. I'm sure it was worth it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X