Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon ECNL teams getting hammered?!?

The younger ages aren't looking so good. It's going to be a long 3-4 years.

Do you ever shut the fuk up? I don't give a sh1t about the ECNL but I am tired of your obsession with it. Do the world a favor and go suck on a tailpipe.

PS. I might just get motivated and snoop your ip you twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Do you ever shut the fuk up? I don't give a sh1t about the ECNL but I am tired of your obsession with it. Do the world a favor and go suck on a tailpipe.

I dislike the trolls from ECNL clubs and from other side. This is my first post on the topic. I don't like bullies. You're welcome to sit down and talk with me. Aren't the younger ECNL teams getting beaten badly? The Academy is struggling too.

Good luck to both.

Comment

"I don't give a sh1t about the ECNL" says he who reads a ECNL thread! :D

Comment

I think that it is you who is posting on both sides and trying to troll up trouble. Troll.....

Comment

I think that it is you who is posting on both sides and trying to troll up trouble. Troll.....
            Well, I think that it is you who has made ALL of the posts in this thread aside fro this one and trying to troll up trouble. Troll.....

Comment

Moderated Forum - Check it out

http://washingtonpremiersoccer.com/f...oard,17.0.html

This forum is very widely used on the Washington side. Back in 2011 or so they created a section for Oregon. Currently there are not many posts there but I think it would become more popular if people would start posting there and posting a link here with the topic. You do have to register, but guarantee you the troll wouldn't last long. This isn't to say that people won't have unpopular opinions.

Comment

"I don't give a sh1t about the ECNL" says he who reads a ECNL thread! :D
                If you had a cogent thought in that sh!tpail on your shoulders it might occur to you that I am simply reading the threads on this forum. Your incessant trolls are tiring. Go step in front of a truck and make this world a better place.

Comment

If you had a cogent thought in that sh!tpail on your shoulders it might occur to you that I am simply reading the threads on this forum. Your incessant trolls are tiring. Go step in front of a truck and make this world a better place.
                  Talk about an IP address that should be blocked. You are in violation of how many policies? Wow, wanting someone to die over Talking Soccer. You must be a dream on the sideline. The sooner your daughter quits, the safer the soccer world will be.

Comment

I'm sure the above poster can relate to this quite well.

http://www.choosewiselybook.com/wp-c...ge-255x300.png

Comment

Talk about an IP address that should be blocked. You are in violation of how many policies? Wow, wanting someone to die over Talking Soccer. You must be a dream on the sideline. The sooner your daughter quits, the safer the soccer world will be.
                      Boo hoo! Your mother should have eaten you when you were young and spared us from your stupidity.

Comment

Boo hoo! Your mother should have eaten you when you were young and spared us from your stupidity.
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120716214218

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120716214218
                          http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57556456.jpg

Comment

Nice to have you around Angry ECNL Poster. What caused this weekend anger outburst? Disappointed in the fact that no one will go over to your registered site? Don't worry, a big fat ban of your IP address is on its way.

Comment

it cost ten thousand dollars! Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X