Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thorns Academy and all other TA teams better stay far away from ECNL teams then... Allstar teams not winning OYSA my must be good development in your world.
    It's the bestest!

Comment

And how is that different than in the past? FC always has the top teams.
      Yes, but how bad the CU ECNL teams are is just pathetic. I mean, they aren't even competitive. And with tryouts coming, lots of chatter than the few good players on CU teams are looking to go to FC. There were questions about which club would end up strong and which one weak, just thought it would take more than one year to answer that.

Comment

Yes, but how bad the CU ECNL teams are is just pathetic. I mean, they aren't even competitive. And with tryouts coming, lots of chatter than the few good players on CU teams are looking to go to FC. There were questions about which club would end up strong and which one weak, just thought it would take more than one year to answer that.
        Huge migration to FC Portland.

Comment

Huge migration to FC Portland.
          Will CU even have the numbers necessary to form teams? If so, they are going to be terrible.

Comment

Will CU even have the numbers necessary to form teams? If so, they are going to be terrible.
            That's the question. Tom and Fraser are worried.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X