Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL - $8K-$10K and no refs

Elite must stand for the teams and management in other states since in Oregon, they can't even organize simple games between two local teams.

What, there weren't any refs this weekend?

Comment

You morons are desperate. Keep posting and proving how petty you are.

Comment

So what happens if this occurs when some teams have flown in here to play? They are lucky that this involved only local teams.

I keep saying it, if you keep the people in charge of Portland's ECNL who were in charge back when all of the OPL/OYSA split/fiasco occurred five or six years ago, then Portland is going to lose their ECNL teams. Don't think that the ECNL governing body isn't looking at this past weekend as a black mark, even if it did only involve local teams.

Comment

So next year, will there still be at least one Portland ECNL club or will both be kicked out of ECNL?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            So next year, will there still be at least one Portland ECNL club or will both be kicked out of ECNL?
            You're only making yourself look petty and foolish.

Comment

You're only making yourself look petty and foolish.
              Hey AP. Did you post that while looking in the mirror?

Comment

I could be worse Portland teams, take a look at this team:

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....4718/TEAM.html

Comment

Yes, that would suck. It is also a testament to what the ECNL has become as opposed to what it was for its first few years of existence.

Comment

Yes, that would suck. It is also a testament to what the ECNL has become as opposed to what it was for its first few years of existence.
                    I looked at that roster, they had 6 players who played 13 games and 2 more who played 12. The remaining players played anywhere from 4-8 games. That means they were scraping together players to field a team at times. I'm sure many of those were for away games. Sadly, that could become reality here at U18.

Comment

They need a mercy rule. That's ridiculous.

Comment

I looked at that roster, they had 6 players who played 13 games and 2 more who played 12. The remaining players played anywhere from 4-8 games. That means they were scraping together players to field a team at times. I'm sure many of those were for away games. Sadly, that could become reality here at U18.
                        That already is a reality here at u18

Comment

The CFC of the ECNL.

Comment

This was from the 2012-13 season, this was pretty early on and not the norm these days. U18 will be tough for many of the ECNL clubs throughout the country

Comment

So what happens if this occurs when some teams have flown in here to play? They are lucky that this involved only local teams.

I keep saying it, if you keep the people in charge of Portland's ECNL who were in charge back when all of the OPL/OYSA split/fiasco occurred five or six years ago, then Portland is going to lose their ECNL teams. Don't think that the ECNL governing body isn't looking at this past weekend as a black mark, even if it did only involve local teams.
                              the elite club league doesn't care as long as you pay your fees. It's a business plain and simple. As long as your check clears you are going to be fine.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X