Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You miss points very easily. I don't care about her. It's more to point out the true numbers of ECNL commits. Sorry, but ECNL is only mildly delivering on the FCP side and it's not doing well at all on the CU side.
    Just looked at the final ECNL standings I would NOT say FCP is the only one delivering. CU is stronger at 18s and 17s and FCP is stronger at 15s and 16s and I would say 14s are a push based upon GD and points.

However CU is the only club to have a team advance to Champions playoffs

Comment

Just looked at the final ECNL standings I would NOT say FCP is the only one delivering. CU is stronger at 18s and 17s and FCP is stronger at 15s and 16s and I would say 14s are a push based upon GD and points.

Think whatever you want if it makes you feel better.

Comment

May be a little premature ... CU17 have three more games at the NJ event.

Comment

Think whatever you want if it makes you feel better.
          Truth will set you free.

Comment

U14s are equal? Look again there. FCP is clearly better. And at U18, FCP is much better. I know that CU won both times this year, but FCP would smack them now and has much better results since then compared to CU. U17 is the only age where CU is better and it's not by much. CU is clearly becoming the second tier program. Not that anyone is surprised by this.

Comment

U14s are equal? Look again there. FCP is clearly better. And at U18, FCP is much better. I know that CU won both times this year, but FCP would smack them now and has much better results since then compared to CU. U17 is the only age where CU is better and it's not by much. CU is clearly becoming the second tier program. Not that anyone is surprised by this.
              U14 FCP encl had Timbers Alliance guest players didn't they?

Comment

FC ECNL teams don't use guest players

Comment

Timbers lemming caveman clown.

Comment

Yes. You can tell which games by looking at their record. Look for the wins.

Comment

May be a little premature ... CU17 have three more games at the NJ event.
                      Results at NJ does not matter for CU17 team. They have made it through based on league play. The over all numbers including showcases is only necessary for needing a wildcard spot.

Comment

Keep trying. Intelligent folks know that there are NO guest players allowed in ECNL.

Comment

Keep trying. Intelligent folks know that there are NO guest players allowed in ECNL.
                          Would Discovery Player be a better description?

Comment

guest players or discovery players. whatever you want to call it.

Comment

18 Results say they are better. 16's and 14's it's a toss up, could go either way. 16's split in head to head this year but CU got wooded in showcases with FC getting better draws. Truth be told with exception of CU 17's all Oregon ecnl is not great.

Comment

Timbers lemming caveman clown.
                                You are quite the idiot. It isn't the TA people knocking FCP, it's the CU people, specifically the coaches. They know their program stinks and are trying to spread rumors about FCP to try to stem the defections. Notice all of the negative remarks about FCP before tryouts? if TA people were doing it, there would have been equally negative comments about CU. Please think logically next time. CU is FCP enemy, not the TA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X