Annual PSA: side line etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAKE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD we don't want to hear it!

Comment

You can sit wherever you want if you are going to be respectful. But if you are going to be annoying and talk sh** about the teams (your or the opponents), you should just sit in your car and chew bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You can sit wherever you want if you are going to be respectful. But if you are going to be annoying and talk sh** about the teams (your or the opponents), you should just sit in your car and chew bubblegum.
        But then the original poster has no leg to stand on. Just like all of the other newbs. And all of the other jackasses who don't want to be within earshot of any parent yelling "good job" to the other team. Newbie parents are always the ones who bring this crap up.

Comment

Its not about the team. It's about player development. A concept the Timbers clowns will never understand
          Let us know when THUSC ever has a decent boys team. Complete jokes.

Comment

What part of "it's not about the teams, it's about player development" don't you understand? As you're a typical Timbers clown, I'd say "all of it"

Comment

Never. Not....ever....in .... Our.....lifetime. Can't even win a state cup in a watered down OPL. I mean what a joke. Did a single team make the finals? Beyond horrible.

Comment

I will stand where I want and cheer for the team I want to. Newb parents sit down, shut up and clap politely. Don't worry about it anyway, your kids will be done at U13 anyway.

Comment

I will stand where I want and cheer for the team I want to. Newb parents sit down, shut up and clap politely. Don't worry about it anyway, your kids will be done at U13 anyway.
                  Well aren't you a pleasant person and you wonder why other parents give you dirty looks at games

Comment

Well aren't you a pleasant person and you wonder why other parents give you dirty looks at games
                    Not at all. I don't yell negative things, I give the other team credit for good play, I don't yell at the ref, I will admit to people when it appears are getting the benefits of the calls, and mostly just talk to the one or two parents on our team whom I am good friends with. So in not about to have someone tell me where I can or can't stand. If I want to be down towards our goal I'm going to go down and stand there. And yes, you might hear me say "good job" to our team. If you find that offensive, tough ****.

Comment

Not at all. I don't yell negative things, I give the other team credit for good play, I don't yell at the ref, I will admit to people when it appears are getting the benefits of the calls, and mostly just talk to the one or two parents on our team whom I am good friends with. So in not about to have someone tell me where I can or can't stand. If I want to be down towards our goal I'm going to go down and stand there. And yes, you might hear me say "good job" to our team. If you find that offensive, tough ****.
                      If you were at one of my kid's games and you stood on our half of the field, anywhere on our side of the field, you would have a can of whip azz opened up on you.

Comment

If you were at one of my kid's games and you stood on our half of the field, anywhere on our side of the field, you would have a can of whip azz opened up on you.
                        Yeah right. Another Internet tough guy. You wouldn't say **** and you know it. Go best on the wife and yell at your kid. Thats more your speed.

Comment

Yeah right. Another Internet tough guy. You wouldn't say **** and you know it. Go best on the wife and yell at your kid. Thats more your speed.
                          Not only am I an internet tough guy I would be your worst nightmare if you ever met me. Why don't you post some games that you'll be attending and I'll show up to whip you azz. I'm sure you'll be easy to identify - you'll be the one with greasy hair, full camo, and a mouth full of Red Man. After I see you you'll have a mouth full of knuckles.

Comment

Not only am I an internet tough guy I would be your worst nightmare if you ever met me. Why don't you post some games that you'll be attending and I'll show up to whip you azz. I'm sure you'll be easy to identify - you'll be the one with greasy hair, full camo, and a mouth full of Red Man. After I see you you'll have a mouth full of knuckles.
                            You are making me laugh. Such a tool. Go best your wife. She's used to it.

Comment

Go ahead and post the games you are going to be at and I'll be sure to be there. Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                not only am i an internet tough guy i would be your worst nightmare if you ever met me. Why don't you post some games that you'll be attending and i'll show up to whip you azz. I'm sure you'll be easy to identify - you'll be the one with greasy hair, full camo, and a mouth full of red man. After i see you you'll have a mouth full of knuckles.
                                ptsd?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X