Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    just cause someone is over weight doesn't mean they aren't an ex-athlete or don't know what they are doing. Maybe they have had a career ending injury and can barely walk now, maybe try judging a bit less.
    Nice try at justifying why you are fat and where that coaching outfit when you go out to rec practice. Hey, face it, you're fat.

Comment

just cause someone is over weight doesn't mean they aren't an ex-athlete or don't know what they are doing. Maybe they have had a career ending injury and can barely walk now, maybe try judging a bit less.
      One could say the same to those who want to belittle woman "soccer moms" on this site too.

Comment

Nice try at justifying why you are fat and where that coaching outfit when you go out to rec practice. Hey, face it, you're fat.
        Fat shaming on an anonymous site, you should feel really good about yourself, being that you have such string character and are of high moral value. Be proud. Jerk.

Comment

Fat shaming on an anonymous site, you should feel really good about yourself, being that you have such string character and are of high moral value. Be proud. Jerk.
          Go wash down your sorrows with a couple of big macs.

Comment

Go wash down your sorrows with a couple of big macs.
            I was not referring to me, I am just fine, you are not a nice human.

Comment

I was not referring to me, I am just fine, you are not a nice human.
              Don't blame me for society being intolerant of fat people. Unlike many other things in life, being fat, by and large, is a choice.

Comment

Don't blame me for society being intolerant of fat people. Unlike many other things in life, being fat, by and large, is a choice.
                Still not a nice or kind human, regardless of how you justify it. And that is your choice.

Comment

Still not a nice or kind human, regardless of how you justify it. And that is your choice.
                  At least being fat is something that can be dealt with. Ugliness lasts for ever. Those winces people give you when they look at you, well it's not because they have something in their eye.

Comment

At least being fat is something that can be dealt with. Ugliness lasts for ever. Those winces people give you when they look at you, well it's not because they have something in their eye.
                    Plastic surgery can fix a lot.

Comment

Plastic surgery can fix a lot.
                      It can improve ugliness, but it can't fix it.

Comment

It can improve ugliness, but it can't fix it.
                        If does wonders.

Comment

Juice box mums. Nawt hawt! No sir.

Comment

http://www.scarymommy.com/5-telltale...oms-are-crazy/

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Soccer moms make me so angry. I had a good life until she decided to have lunch dates with her boss.

Comment

Who is the moron posting the troll meme? Passive aggressive much,? Wow. Youre a real knob.Try using your big girl words. Afraid to debate the negative affect of crazy soccer moms? Idiots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X