X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    By results. Duh.
    Not very good at math are you? FCP only has 3 wins and most likely will not even qualify for North American Cup, but maybe your definition of results is different than wins/losses

Comment

Not very good at math are you? FCP only has 3 wins and most likely will not even qualify for North American Cup, but maybe your definition of results is different than wins/losses
      One team is actually improving, the other is getting worse. Maybe infighting. Wouldn't surprise anyone.

Comment

One team is actually improving, the other is getting worse. Maybe infighting. Wouldn't surprise anyone.
        Infighting. Bingo.

Comment

That's a lot of money and travel time to have a disappointing experience.

Comment

That's a lot of money and travel time to have a disappointing experience.
            Sorta like how you feel after driving to Medford to get your butt kicked in OYSA division 3?

Comment

Sorta like how you feel after driving to Medford to get your butt kicked in OYSA division 3?
              No cause I still have extra $15,000 in my pocket to get my but kicked. You lose your nest egg, college fund, and also get your butt kicked.

Comment

It really is sad that "adults" take such pleasure in the perceived struggles/failure of kids. ANY kids.

Maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself - what exactly AM I contributing to this world? Is is something that does anyone any good? Or should I rethink my perspective.

Comment

It really is sad that "adults" take such pleasure in the perceived struggles/failure of kids. ANY kids.

Maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself - what exactly AM I contributing to this world? Is is something that does anyone any good? Or should I rethink my perspective.
                  I think you should rethink your perspective because it's really just hurling insults at some parents who think they can buy their way to success for their daughters and think that putting down all other avenues is the way to do it. ECNL does attract some of the best and certain parents are hoping that college coaches are easily confused and end up thinking that some of the really lousy players that are on our ECNL teams are much better than they really are.

Comment

I think you should rethink your perspective because it's really just hurling insults at some parents who think they can buy their way to success for their daughters and think that putting down all other avenues is the way to do it. ECNL does attract some of the best and certain parents are hoping that college coaches are easily confused and end up thinking that some of the really lousy players that are on our ECNL teams are much better than they really are.
                    My comment was universal. It was not directed at the ECNL Believers OR the ECNL Haters. Simply an observation as to how sad and pathetic it is that any "adult" would take such pleasure in the struggles of kids. That holds true for BOTH sides of the ECNL topic (and any other issue as well).

Comment

My comment was universal. It was not directed at the ECNL Believers OR the ECNL Haters. Simply an observation as to how sad and pathetic it is that any "adult" would take such pleasure in the struggles of kids. That holds true for BOTH sides of the ECNL topic (and any other issue as well).
                      I agree. I am amazed at the level of immaturity.

Comment

I agree. I am amazed at the level of immaturity.

You posted this at 12:10 am. Might want to look into the mirror.

Comment

You hurl insults at parents via their kids. In no way is that ever acceptable and shows the contemptible kind of person you are.

Your assumptions on motive, player quality, competition quality, costs and the rest of your outlandish and misinformed posts are immature and sole minded. Until you're involved, you have no idea beyond your uninformed assumptions.

Comment

And you posted this at 12:15. How could you possibly make this observation without realizing the hypocrisy? Are you retarded?

Comment

I went to bed at 4pm to get up at midnight. Good eight hours.

Comment

How adults take pleasure in kids not doing is well is truly sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X