X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Captain Obvious
    If it's so obvious, then why are so many crappy players on the Portland ECNL teams? There are some players on the rosters who just don't belong playing against higher level teams. Either the parents have money to burn or they don't have a good perspective about their dds capabilities and the ECNL coaches are more than happy to take their money.

Comment

If it's so obvious, then why are so many crappy players on the Portland ECNL teams? There are some players on the rosters who just don't belong playing against higher level teams. Either the parents have money to burn or they don't have a good perspective about their dds capabilities and the ECNL coaches are more than happy to take their money.
      OK, Captain Obvious

Comment

No need to thank me as I didn't help you out in the least.

Comment

I cannot speak for any other school or player, I only know what my dd was told. Continue playing ECNL.
          But to try to do it on a team that plays decent ECNL teams, not last place ones.

Comment

But to try to do it on a team that plays decent ECNL teams, not last place ones.
            Nope, didn't say that. People on here are clueless.

Comment

Can always play last place OYSA teams if you think that's better...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X