Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorns Academy play and offers

I know the season is not over but I was wondering if any of the girls who are playing for the Thorns Academy earned any "new" verbal offers as the result of their play....yet?

The obsession continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The obsession continues.
      I guess that means none.

Comment

I guess that means none.
        How has ECNL paid off? Oh, not so well. List the offers......... It won't take long.

Comment

I guess that means none.
          Or it means they recognize you as a troll and have no interest in feeding your rhetoric

Comment

Or it means they recognize you as a troll and have no interest in feeding your rhetoric
            Hey, he's Angry ECNL Poster. He has a personal vendetta against the Academy. It consumes his woeful life. He can't defend ECNL so he attacks other programs. He was fired by the Timbers. Just check out coaches over at Thusc who were fired by the Timbers and you will find him.

Comment

Hey, he's Angry ECNL Poster. He has a personal vendetta against the Academy. It consumes his woeful life. He can't defend ECNL so he attacks other programs. He was fired by the Timbers. Just check out coaches over at Thusc who were fired by the Timbers and you will find him.
              Multiple personality disorder?

Comment

Multiple personality disorder?
                Your guess is as good as mine. Whatever he is, he's obsessed. I worry that he is stalking them going into and out of practice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X