I admit it, I am obsessed with the Academy, it's my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I remain obsessed with the thorns and fel like I must post about them all of the time. I'm so glad I was able to buy my daughters way onto an ECNL team because my daughter would have never made it on her own. Much less the thorns with their large tryout numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have to admit I remain obsessed with the thorns and fel like I must post about them all of the time. I'm so glad I was able to buy my daughters way onto an ECNL team because my daughter would have never made it on her own. Much less the thorns with their large tryout numbers.
      Yep, lots of 12 year old rec players at Thorns tryouts. Very few good 15 and 16 year olds though. VERY FEW. As evidenced by their dismal performance in OYSA rec division.

Comment

Yep, lots of 12 year old rec players at Thorns tryouts. Very few good 15 and 16 year olds though. VERY FEW. As evidenced by their dismal performance in OYSA rec division.
        Again, hyperbole and conjecture and lack of remote intelligence. Sorry your dd lets you down so much. Life just isn't working out for you.

Comment

Again, hyperbole and conjecture and lack of remote intelligence. Sorry your dd lets you down so much. Life just isn't working out for you.
          Can't argue the FACTS, huh?

Comment

Can't argue the FACTS, huh?
            Guarantee that there weren't 12 year olds at tryouts. Thems the facts. Keep trying Gomer, hopefully a fact will make it's way to you some day.

Comment

Poor Angry ECNL Poster, things can't be working out worse for him and his dd.

Comment

http://teddyray.com/wp-content/uploa...ry-300x233.jpg

Comment

I can't help it people, I am an Academy Troll. I can't defend ECNL, so I have to attack the Academy. Look it up, trolls are narcassists, psychopaths and sadists. We think we really are helping others by behaving like an idiot. No, I have no self reflection. I was fired by Westside and I have never gotten over it. But trolling Talking Soccer helps me compensate for that shortcoming in life. Just like me driving a pickup with big tires helps me compensate for other shortcommings in my life.

Comment

I can't help it people, I am an Academy Troll. I can't defend ECNL, so I have to attack the Academy. Look it up, trolls are narcassists, psychopaths and sadists. We think we really are helping others by behaving like an idiot. No, I have no self reflection. I was fired by Westside and I have never gotten over it. But trolling Talking Soccer helps me compensate for that shortcoming in life. Just like me driving a pickup with big tires helps me compensate for other shortcommings in my life.

Kind of like commenting on the troll.

I'm a fan of the Thorns Academy. It's a cheap alternative to ECNL. And your dd gets to beat up on her old team in the same league they played in the year before. If they would just not play in the B division of the Vegas tourney, think how much cheaper it would be, it could attract even more girls and be even more dominate in the OYSA.

Comment

Kind of like commenting on the troll.

I'm a fan of the Thorns Academy. It's a cheap alternative to ECNL. And your dd gets to beat up on her old team in the same league they played in the year before. If they would just not play in the B division of the Vegas tourney, think how much cheaper it would be, it could attract even more girls and be even more dominate in the OYSA.
                      Angry ECNL Poster you just can't get out of your own way. You do realize what a tool you've become? You've started about a dozen threads taking pot shots at it when you can't defend the serious negative issues ECNL has encountered this year. Get over the fact that Westside fired you. You sucked as a parent and as a coach. Deal with it.

Comment

I'm Angry ECNL Poster and I have a big ole cup of it every morning.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X