Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 07-16-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well he did promote the Barca Academy on Twitter!
Looking forward to seeing John, just sayin.
Old 07-16-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Well he did promote the Barca Academy on Twitter!
It's funny you mentioned John Curtis because to give credit where credit is due he was the first to mention Barça coming on that Wednesday evening. Just sayin.
Old 07-16-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
It's funny you mentioned John Curtis because to give credit where credit is due he was the first to mention Barça coming on that Wednesday evening. Just sayin.
John Curtis doesn't have anything to do with Barca. JS
Old 07-16-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
John Curtis doesn't have anything to do with Barca. JS
Except that he plugged them on Twitter. He asks all select squad players to follow him on Twitter as well.
Old 07-16-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Except that he plugged them on Twitter. He asks all select squad players to follow him on Twitter as well.
John was happy a pro club was investing in US youth soccer. Why do you fault him? As a former player who trained in Europe including Man U I am sure he can articulate the difference in quality and approach between US and UEFA soccer training. Why wouldn't he be excited when they committed to send UEFA A trainers here?

Stop being so cynical. His program will probably have a good amount of FCB players going forward.
Old 07-17-2017
Unregistered

Never saw anyone criticize him, just mentioning that he tweeted about Braca. Not a problem with that.
Old 07-17-2017
Unregistered

sorry. unrelated to barca. i haven't been here for about a week , and man have the messages become more hateful and argumentative. this place is becoming more like BOTN every day. soon we're going to need #1 to start a new forum
Old 07-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
sorry. unrelated to barca. i haven't been here for about a week , and man have the messages become more hateful and argumentative. this place is becoming more like BOTN every day. soon we're going to need #1 to start a new forum
agreed! They are coming over from the back of the net. All experts on everything and no one else's opinion or thoughts matter.
Old 07-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
agreed! They are coming over from the back of the net. All experts on everything and no one else's opinion or thoughts matter.
it turned real quick.

I keep watching stubhub for a price drop in Barca's game Saturday but so far not happening. I cant justify paying $250 a ticket plus taxes, parking and $20 hotdogs. I'd love to but my wife would kill me lol.
Old 07-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
it turned real quick.

I keep watching stubhub for a price drop in Barca's game Saturday but so far not happening. I cant justify paying $250 a ticket plus taxes, parking and $20 hotdogs. I'd love to but my wife would kill me lol.
JC has to get a cut of the revenue I am sure. I would hold out for free tickets, but then again the poster who's kid is soooo good that he never has to pay for supplemental training will more than likely get the free ticket.. he will probably be suiting up for Barca as well.