Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1021  
Old 10-12-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Irma

For every gung ho parent like yourself there is an equally disgruntled one. You just donít know because they are smiling in your face.
Reply With Quote
  #1022  
Old 10-12-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess what, I personally know kids mid-season whose parents are ready to get their pass back because they are not happy.

Guess what? no one cares who you think you know, BUT since you brought it up. Those kids are probably on the Gold team or Blue and little johnny isn't getting the playing time he was getting at his previous team. They went to Barca thinking their kid was going to be the superstar and he didn't live up to their expectations and now riding the bench. As of today, I can name 5 clubs that are having the same exact issues since their parents of some highly skilled players are asking us when they can come over, so your point means squat.
Reply With Quote
  #1023  
Old 10-12-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess what? no one cares who you think you know, BUT since you brought it up. Those kids are probably on the Gold team or Blue and little johnny isn't getting the playing time he was getting at his previous team. They went to Barca thinking their kid was going to be the superstar and he didn't live up to their expectations and now riding the bench. As of today, I can name 5 clubs that are having the same exact issues since their parents of some highly skilled players are asking us when they can come over, so your point means squat.
Tough talk, your so lame.
Reply With Quote
  #1024  
Old 10-13-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess what? no one cares who you think you know, BUT since you brought it up. Those kids are probably on the Gold team or Blue and little johnny isn't getting the playing time he was getting at his previous team. They went to Barca thinking their kid was going to be the superstar and he didn't live up to their expectations and now riding the bench. As of today, I can name 5 clubs that are having the same exact issues since their parents of some highly skilled players are asking us when they can come over, so your point means squat.
i know you are pro-barca, sooooo, my kid is on gold and we are not going anywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #1025  
Old 10-13-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess what? no one cares who you think you know, BUT since you brought it up. Those kids are probably on the Gold team or Blue and little johnny isn't getting the playing time he was getting at his previous team. They went to Barca thinking their kid was going to be the superstar and he didn't live up to their expectations and now riding the bench. As of today, I can name 5 clubs that are having the same exact issues since their parents of some highly skilled players are asking us when they can come over, so your point means squat.
Who is "us"? You say "asking us when they can come over", is this the Barca "community manager" again??? Ugh, so annoying. Why can't you just let the product sell itself?
Reply With Quote
  #1026  
Old 10-16-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who is "us"? You say "asking us when they can come over", is this the Barca "community manager" again??? Ugh, so annoying. Why can't you just let the product sell itself?
Any update on the fields for Barca?
Reply With Quote
  #1027  
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any update on the fields for Barca?
My son's team played the Barca 2006 team in the Brooklyn Italians tournament and let me tell you that they were the best 2006 team I have ever seen. This is coming from someone whose kid is not on the team. The play from the back, precision passing and movement of the ball was unbelievable for a group of 11 year olds. I will be taking my son down to be evaluated.
Reply With Quote
  #1028  
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son's team played the Barca 2006 team in the Brooklyn Italians tournament and let me tell you that they were the best 2006 team I have ever seen. This is coming from someone whose kid is not on the team. The play from the back, precision passing and movement of the ball was unbelievable for a group of 11 year olds. I will be taking my son down to be evaluated.
fake post. down to where? there are no tryouts or evaluations as you say.
Reply With Quote
  #1029  
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son's team played the Barca 2006 team in the Brooklyn Italians tournament and let me tell you that they were the best 2006 team I have ever seen. This is coming from someone whose kid is not on the team. The play from the back, precision passing and movement of the ball was unbelievable for a group of 11 year olds. I will be taking my son down to be evaluated.
Really? The teams they played were from Manhattan, Queens, Pennsylvania and Connecticut...any one of those is a pretty far commute for 11 year old little boy soccer...especially when there are DA clubs that would offer a much greater experience.

Hmmm, me thinks this is another fake post from the Barca Academy NY community management team.
Reply With Quote
  #1030  
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Really? The teams they played were from Manhattan, Queens, Pennsylvania and Connecticut...any one of those is a pretty far commute for 11 year old little boy soccer...especially when there are DA clubs that would offer a much greater experience.

Hmmm, me thinks this is another fake post from the Barca Academy NY community management team.
actually it isn't fake in that respect..(i am not OP) i do know that Barca played in that tournament.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.