Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 10-12-2017
Unregistered

Default Irma

For every gung ho parent like yourself there is an equally disgruntled one. You just donít know because they are smiling in your face.
Old 10-12-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess what, I personally know kids mid-season whose parents are ready to get their pass back because they are not happy.

Guess what? no one cares who you think you know, BUT since you brought it up. Those kids are probably on the Gold team or Blue and little johnny isn't getting the playing time he was getting at his previous team. They went to Barca thinking their kid was going to be the superstar and he didn't live up to their expectations and now riding the bench. As of today, I can name 5 clubs that are having the same exact issues since their parents of some highly skilled players are asking us when they can come over, so your point means squat.
Old 10-12-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Guess what? no one cares who you think you know, BUT since you brought it up. Those kids are probably on the Gold team or Blue and little johnny isn't getting the playing time he was getting at his previous team. They went to Barca thinking their kid was going to be the superstar and he didn't live up to their expectations and now riding the bench. As of today, I can name 5 clubs that are having the same exact issues since their parents of some highly skilled players are asking us when they can come over, so your point means squat.
Tough talk, your so lame.
Old 10-13-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
i know you are pro-barca, sooooo, my kid is on gold and we are not going anywhere.
Old 10-13-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Who is "us"? You say "asking us when they can come over", is this the Barca "community manager" again??? Ugh, so annoying. Why can't you just let the product sell itself?
Old 10-16-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Who is "us"? You say "asking us when they can come over", is this the Barca "community manager" again??? Ugh, so annoying. Why can't you just let the product sell itself?
Any update on the fields for Barca?
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Any update on the fields for Barca?
My son's team played the Barca 2006 team in the Brooklyn Italians tournament and let me tell you that they were the best 2006 team I have ever seen. This is coming from someone whose kid is not on the team. The play from the back, precision passing and movement of the ball was unbelievable for a group of 11 year olds. I will be taking my son down to be evaluated.
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
My son's team played the Barca 2006 team in the Brooklyn Italians tournament and let me tell you that they were the best 2006 team I have ever seen. This is coming from someone whose kid is not on the team. The play from the back, precision passing and movement of the ball was unbelievable for a group of 11 year olds. I will be taking my son down to be evaluated.
fake post. down to where? there are no tryouts or evaluations as you say.
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Really? The teams they played were from Manhattan, Queens, Pennsylvania and Connecticut...any one of those is a pretty far commute for 11 year old little boy soccer...especially when there are DA clubs that would offer a much greater experience.

Hmmm, me thinks this is another fake post from the Barca Academy NY community management team.
Old 10-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Really? The teams they played were from Manhattan, Queens, Pennsylvania and Connecticut...any one of those is a pretty far commute for 11 year old little boy soccer...especially when there are DA clubs that would offer a much greater experience.

Hmmm, me thinks this is another fake post from the Barca Academy NY community management team.
actually it isn't fake in that respect..(i am not OP) i do know that Barca played in that tournament.