Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how many brain surgeons are scratching their head trying to understand the reference.
    Your right on with that comment. My 15 year old daughter said the same thing. Makes me proud.

Comment

U.S. will win. Japan is tired and U.S. defense is playing well. U.S. also has a few players who can make a play. U.S. also has fresh legs on the bench.

Comment

Why is Syndey not playing?

Comment

if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? – depends on how you define sound. If you define it as the creation of sound waves then yes. If the definition is sound is created when sound waves are perceived then no.
          if someone has a discussion - but it's mute, does it make a sound?[/QUOTE] -- no

the two questions all philosophers agonize over:

if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

if someone has a discussion - but it's mute, does it make a sound?

Comment

because she did not know the answer to the philo question

Comment

Enola's too old but there will certainly be some gays in the line up
              This comment is so Florida it hurts.

Comment

For the same reason Tobin IS playing. Bad decision by the coaches!

Comment

For the same reason Tobin IS playing. Bad decision by the coaches!
                  Tobin is fine, but I do think there are ways to use more of our talent, and yes, i believe a major part of our stagnant appearence has been the coaching. why do we sub our leading scorer in late in the game - to try to get a goal then and hopefully at that point we aren't chasing for a goal? why not put her and alex or sidney in at the beginning. let them all warm up together, then put up a goal early, make them chase... instead we are content to all get tired out with the same players and try to play up our best in the last ten minutes; seems we waste 80 minutes to get to that point. we should be starting with them, not ending with them, so when they get tired, and they will, and as others have said, we have lots of fresh legs on the bench and they will be chomping at the bit to get out there. use that energy at the 60, 70 ith and 80ith minutes to close it down.

Comment

I saw where they put a player in 1 minute before the whistle blow. What a slap in the face!

Comment

Tobin is fine, but I do think there are ways to use more of our talent, and yes, i believe a major part of our stagnant appearence has been the coaching. why do we sub our leading scorer in late in the game - to try to get a goal then and hopefully at that point we aren't chasing for a goal? why not put her and alex or sidney in at the beginning. let them all warm up together, then put up a goal early, make them chase... instead we are content to all get tired out with the same players and try to play up our best in the last ten minutes; seems we waste 80 minutes to get to that point. we should be starting with them, not ending with them, so when they get tired, and they will, and as others have said, we have lots of fresh legs on the bench and they will be chomping at the bit to get out there. use that energy at the 60, 70 ith and 80ith minutes to close it down.
                      ok coach in small letters

Comment

Less money for boy's soccer, less money for men's soccer. That will be the result even if more boys and men play the sport. Even if the women's world cup is not a true world cup even if advertised and sold to the American public as such.

Result will have more boys playing lacrosse and soccer will hurt for it.

Comment

I saw where they put a player in 1 minute before the whistle blow. What a slap in the face!
                          It's called time wasting.

Comment

ok coach in small letters
                            Coaching??? Well she coached us into the finals. I would say her coaching has prevailed.

Comment

Less money for boy's soccer, less money for men's soccer. That will be the result even if more boys and men play the sport. Even if the women's world cup is not a true world cup even if advertised and sold to the American public as such.

Result will have more boys playing lacrosse and soccer will hurt for it.
                              The women's team is better then the men's team so they deserve the money. Let the boys play baseball or football for they can not play soccer.

Comment

The women's team is better then the men's team so they deserve the money. Let the boys play baseball or football for they can not play soccer.
                                Yes, real sports like football and basketball. Soccer is a girl sport anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X