•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those are only the state cup level teams, genius

They'll have at least 25 teams again. More than 360 players
    What ever happened to Naples Sharks. Do they even still exists?

Comment

Fire will have State Cup U13-18 on boys side (6 teams) and only combined age is U18. Girls will have U14, U17, and U18 (3 teams) and only combined age is U17.

Naples Sharks used to have 9 teams between two age groups of boys/girls.
      It's a sad story Fire. Only 3 age brackets for girls and 6 on boys for the entire club - This is not a success story.
      They had over 600 players at tryouts and will have more teams then last year, not including U8 age group. I would say that's a pretty good foundation, and they don't seem to be going anywhere. The person who started this thread is obviously a disgruntled parent that left and wanted to start a rumor. You are welcome to come back to tryouts next year when your team fails.

Fire is not going anywhere and will still be affiliated with Chicago Fire.

Comment

They had over 600 players at tryouts and will have more teams then last year, not including U8 age group. I would say that's a pretty good foundation, and they don't seem to be going anywhere. The person who started this thread is obviously a disgruntled parent that left and wanted to start a rumor. You are welcome to come back to tryouts next year when your team fails.

Fire is not going anywhere and will still be affiliated with Chicago Fire.
        We tried your club for 2 years as well and had similar situations as well. We stayed the first year thinking it will get better especially investing the money in the expensive uniforms, however, after the second year and seeing our kids miserable we could not take it anymore.

Comment

As a parent of few players that were there let me put it as I saw it last season.
          We were promised all kind of training and we got none. Did not even acknowledged our frustration.
          Not worth the money we spent. Too many empty promises.
          The problem is they can not see the problem to fix it.
          I hope the Knights treat you better but don't count on it. They make empty promises just to get the numbers. The saw 31 at the u16 try outs and the promises started. The rest of those kids were taking because of one player. So be careful !!

Comment

I hope the Knights treat you better but don't count on it. They make empty promises just to get the numbers. The saw 31 at the u16 try outs and the promises started. The rest of those kids were taking because of one player. So be careful !!
            Just like the other poster said unless you know you have a problem you cannot fix the problem. That is why we left also. Any Club seems to be better than you at this point.

Comment

Just like the other poster said unless you know you have a problem you cannot fix the problem. That is why we left also. Any Club seems to be better than you at this point.
              We were with the Knights for 3 years. Never played for the Fire. Just be careful and good luck to you and the families that drove up.

Comment

The root of the problem

Bottom line is GS, now with Bonita Azurri Storm Optimist, destroyed the club as a doc, and now good people at Fire are trying to rebuild the club. However, due to the damage left by GS, it will take sometime. I just wish them luck

Comment

What exactly is the problem that you are complaining about?

Comment

Why did 31 go to try out at the knights?

Comment

Bottom line is GS, now with Bonita Azurri Storm Optimist, destroyed the club as a doc, and now good people at Fire are trying to rebuild the club. However, due to the damage left by GS, it will take sometime. I just wish them luck
                      We do not know who GS is as no one we know from fire for the past 2 years we were there had GS initials.
                      It is always easier to blame someone else.
                      this conversation is not going anywhere as you keep blaming other peoples.
                      Good luck to you.

Comment

We do not know who GS is as no one we know from fire for the past 2 years we were there had GS initials.
                        It is always easier to blame someone else.
                        this conversation is not going anywhere as you keep blaming other peoples.
                        Good luck to you.
                        You still have not explained what you were unhappy about

Comment

Why did 31 go to try out at the knights?
                          I guess the Fire broke their promise? not sure but he brought almost the entire Fire team, which is average with him. So the Knights saw the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and made 2 teams. I'm sure they are promising him a tryout at Bayern......stay tune.

Comment

I guess the Fire broke their promise? not sure but he brought almost the entire Fire team, which is average with him. So the Knights saw the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and made 2 teams. I'm sure they are promising him a tryout at Bayern......stay tune.
                            What promise did the Fire break?

Comment

What promise did the Fire break?
                              not sure...I know he had some time with their DA, went to Mexico and Houston. He is not all that or he would have been gone by now. Funny thing is , the Knights think they did something especial to attract all those Fire families. Soccer in SWFL aka "AS the World Turns"

Comment

I am not sure who 31 is but if he is an average player along with the rest of the team, then why did the Fire have this team in the first place? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                                Is this what you say about players that leave for not being happy with your program?
                                Wow!!! We are so glad we're gone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X