Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And both teams will look like they've just completed a color run after the mud fest of playing in Logger's Swamp. I think home field advantage might actually help BU to have respectable losses like 3-0 rather than the normal embarrassing blowouts of 8-0.
    the fields are in great shape...come out and see when we play in the ECNL this weekend. I'm sure you're free.

Comment

Will the games this weekend be at Loggers Run? ECNL web site lists them as "TBD."
      Logger's run.

Comment

the fields are in great shape...come out and see when we play in the ECNL this weekend. I'm sure you're free.
        The Mud Pits and the heat at Loggers Run Swamp fields help to keep the losses from being 8-0, 6-0 etc.
        At least now the losses were 5-0, 2-0 etc.
        Home field advantage really was a life saver for BU this weekend.
        And 1 college coach came out to watch: Broward College. So that's good too!
        Hooray for Boca United! Progress!

Comment

The Mud Pits and the heat at Loggers Run Swamp fields help to keep the losses from being 8-0, 6-0 etc.
          Who are you? Please crawl back under the rock you came out of!!! Please!!!!!

Comment

#re-tweet!

Comment

Does the club really have enough girls to have both an ECNL team and a NPL team?
              Simple answer. Nope. Look at the NPL line-up. Only 2 BU team are playing in that league. A U16 team and a U13 team on the girls side. Don't know how they are still IN that league since the rules are you must field a team at every level, boys and girls.

Comment

My kid got better this weekend by playing a very good team. Yes progress!

Comment

You are the same person that says I spank my child so that she gets better.

Comment

If you consider feeling like a failure because you know you are seriously outclassed, hardly get to touch the ball because you are being passed around like the harlem globetrotters half time show, all lead to building confidence and betterment than I guess your child did indeed get what you consider batter this weekend.

Comment

Ahhh I am sure your child is getting better by sitting on the bench WATCHING all those better players play. But HONEY you are on an ECNL team that DADDY and MOMMY can brag about, it does not matter if you PLAY!!!! You know only the "best" 11 play. How that is determined among a sea of mediocrity is a puzzle but I am sure all the coach's with the same last name as the players have it all figured out.

Comment

If you consider feeling like a failure because you know you are seriously outclassed, hardly get to touch the ball because you are being passed around like the harlem globetrotters half time show, all lead to building confidence and betterment than I guess your child did indeed get what you consider batter this weekend.
                        I would rather play the game this weekend with the result than win and drop 5 goals to 0 in a FSPL game. No brainer!

Comment

Def better than playing kickball teams that can't connect three passes together.

Comment

You'd be right if it was like that, but it's not even close. keep the dream alive though.

Comment

I would rather play the game this weekend with the result than win and drop 5 goals to 0 in a FSPL game. No brainer!
                              Spot on! The only problem is other than the u18s and possibly the u15s the other Boca Unted teams wouldn't even win their games in the FSPL because they are just average teams with a nice ECNL patch.

Comment

Spot on! The only problem is other than the u18s and possibly the u15s the other Boca Unted teams wouldn't even win their games in the FSPL because they are just average teams with a nice ECNL patch.
                                Yes that's very true. But WE HAVE ECNL and YOU do not!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X