Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol i guess the three players going to Maryland this weekend from the blue team would never play for CM. So I guess your just trying to steer the pot, but know CM is smarter than you think and knows about the poison of parents that will be removed from the southern regional team. Be careful!!!!
    He will remove them anyway. He takes their money but replaces them with whatever kid he finds anywhere else that never show up for practice and is not part of the team. Its a just a collection of random players. He calls it competition but is anything but. If these kids were all part of one team training everyday together fighting for positions that would be competition. Having them train hard all year long only to be replaced by strangers at games? The only player he cares about is his son. Shame on the FC Blue players that are joining this daddy "coach".

Comment

He will remove them anyway. He takes their money but replaces them with whatever kid he finds anywhere else that never show up for practice and is not part of the team. Its a just a collection of random players. He calls it competition but is anything but. If these kids were all part of one team training everyday together fighting for positions that would be competition. Having them train hard all year long only to be replaced by strangers at games? The only player he cares about is his son. Shame on the FC Blue players that are joining this daddy "coach".
      We know this is not a blue player parent, but a sad daddy that sucks balls lmao!!! Your a funny character

Comment

We know this is not a blue player parent, but a sad daddy that sucks balls lmao!!! Your a funny character
        Sounds like that crazy daddy on the sideline acting a fool...."Do you see what the F I see, my kid is a defender not a midfielder " or the other idiot " this is crap" I have an idea just quit ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1544518]He will remove them anyway. He takes their money but replaces them with whatever kid he finds anywhere else that never show up for practice and is not part of the team. Its a just a collection of random players. He calls it competition but is anything but. If these kids were all part of one team training everyday together fighting for positions that would be competition. Having them train hard all year long only to be replaced by strangers at games? The only player he cares about is his son. Shame on the FC Blue players that are joining this daddy "coach".[/QUOT
          Don't get your kid fired from the team, cause it's close to happening. CM will have a player pool of 40 plus, so please keep it up. Will make it easier for my kid lol

Comment

Nice try but the Southern Regional roster has to be the same one from state cup. You sound like CM trying to take down his own players once again.
            Not true get your facts straight, only 50 % of the roster is required... Once again be careful cause your not safe.... ;)

Comment

Not true get your facts straight, only 50 % of the roster is required... Once again be careful cause your not safe.... ;)
              JOHNNY? Where are you!!!!!????? PUS SY

Comment

JOHNNY? Where are you!!!!!????? PUS SY
                What about the 2 Italian cry babies? Please leave and make it easier for the TEAM! Don't need or want the negativity from theses two morons. CM get rid of the poison we will be better off! :)

Comment

What about the 2 Italian cry babies? Please leave and make it easier for the TEAM! Don't need or want the negativity from theses two morons. CM get rid of the poison we will be better off! :)
                  I think you will be surprised when more than two players depart. Get ready to open your wallets because CM wants to play everywhere no matter the cost. You thought it was costly this year but you have no idea. I sure hope you have a ton of mulah!

Comment

I think you will be surprised when more than two players depart. Get ready to open your wallets because CM wants to play everywhere no matter the cost. You thought it was costly this year but you have no idea. I sure hope you have a ton of mulah!
                    CM and his son travel for free everywhere they go and it is only his son who never leaves the field regardless of how good or bad he plays. It costs a lot of money to showcase his son. A lot of players are already leaving and taking their money with them. Time to recruit some more fools!

Comment

CM and his son travel for free everywhere they go and it is only his son who never leaves the field regardless of how good or bad he plays. It costs a lot of money to showcase his son. A lot of players are already leaving and taking their money with them. Time to recruit some more fools!
                      Plenty of fools to pick from.

Comment

Plenty of fools to pick from.
                        We are not just a team, we are a family. You can't experience thie strong bond between this team unless you've been part of it for many years. The future is only bright, and we aim to be the best we can be. Our coach is the glue that holds our team together, and he is the leader we look to for guidance and support. Now, you can all be cowards and hate behind the screen of your computer, or you can come and face the beast we have created for regionals, and test the true value of your team!

Just some food for thought ;)

Comment

We are not just a team, we are a family. You can't experience thie strong bond between this team unless you've been part of it for many years. The future is only bright, and we aim to be the best we can be. Our coach is the glue that holds our team together, and he is the leader we look to for guidance and support. Now, you can all be cowards and hate behind the screen of your computer, or you can come and face the beast we have created for regionals, and test the true value of your team!

This is the funniest post I have read so far. CM is a joke as a coach and the only bond that exists is between the 5 rec players and their parents that follow him everywhere. The rest are trash to CM and every one knows it. Start recruiting fast because you are going to need a new batch of fools to pay for his trips!

Comment

This is the funniest post I have read so far. CM is a joke as a coach and the only bond that exists is between the 5 rec players and their parents that follow him everywhere. The rest are trash to CM and every one knows it. Start recruiting fast because you are going to need a new batch of fools to pay for his trips!
                            http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAnCgjeZ4Q

Comment

How did the family do against Madrid again? We kicked your butt again. If you look at your coach for guidance and support, you have some serious issues. Please tell me that I just didn't read that. Wow!

Comment

Lol i guess the three players going to Maryland this weekend from the blue team would never play for CM. So I guess your just trying to steer the pot, but know CM is smarter than you think and knows about the poison of parents that will be removed from the southern regional team. Be careful!!!!
                                So are you saying that CM will have his pick from both teams on who he will put on his "A" team and Southern Regional team and the other players will be put on the second team? We all know CM is planning on that but will FC Florida really let this happen? Is anyone in club questioning this? I can understand wanting to put the best players on one team but FC Florida cannot let this happen with CM being the coach. Please tell us otherwise or there will be a mass exodus of many players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X