Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does your school district disclose such information about your teachers? The answer is H3LL NO! Stop being such a tool.
    some interesting reading.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0409.htm

Comment

Agree with this. I have no issues with the training or club otherwise. My kid has never played for JP, however the lack of communication in such instances, by the club is flat out not acceptable. This is not a guilty vs. innocent matter, as that should be handled through the legal system. There is zero excuse for not communicating such known facts to at least the parents whose kids would be directly associated.
      http://www.clickorlando.com/news/arr...rooms/32797846

Comment

NPL is now no better than CDL. All major NPL clubs are only entering their 2nd Team into NPL now. Top Teams are in R3PL, FSPL and some now in ECNL.
        NPL will be a joke for 2015-2016 and beyond.
        GTBFC has 3 girls teams and 1 boys team playing in FSPL so I guess it's not all bad news for this club.

Comment

GTBFC has 3 girls teams and 1 boys team playing in FSPL so I guess it's not all bad news for this club.
          Wow. Three Collier Park based teams playing FSPL is great! That's more than we've ever had before.

Comment

Best Tournaments in Florida

What are the Top 10 Tournaments in Florida?

Comment

USSDA Winter Showcase by far

Comment

What are the Top 10 Tournaments in Florida?
                Youth Fun In the Sun Strawberry Showcase. Plant City Parks & Rec. The best!

Comment

Celtic International

The Celtic International in Pinellas County.

Comment

ECNL Sanford Showcase (of course not an open tournament)
                    Disney Showcase (jr and regular)

Nothing else of regional or Nat'l consequence.

For younger kids <U14.

There a quite a few.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/events.asp...state=FL&type=

Comment

The 2015 Florida Elite Invitational Tournament is the largest preseason tournament for U9-U19 boys and girls in the Southeastern U.S. It will provide fantastic opportunities tor players, coaches and teams at all levels of play.

Participants will play a minimum of three games with competitive level teams from Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and all across the Southeast. The Cup offers a unique pre-season opportunity for coaches to evaluate new rosters, along with excellent preparation for the labor Day Tournaments like the Atlanta Cup, Disney Qualifier and Tampa Bay Showcase

A wonderful weekend of soccer is available for less-competitive or younger teams, freeing them up to spend time with their families during the Labor Day weekend.

Comment

We drive an hour each way. for a good team good training and coaching. Both my wife and I have real jobs we just make it work. Team work
                        At some point, car-pooling kicks in. It has pluses and minuses but should be considered before deciding that a club is too far away to join.

Comment

I will drive any distance. My goal is to spend $10k a year in travel, club fees, training, and equipment to get that $6k college scholarship for my little popeto. I'm all in.

Comment

At some point, car-pooling kicks in. It has pluses and minuses but should be considered before deciding that a club is too far away to join.
                            don't count on it

Comment

I will drive any distance. My goal is to spend $10k a year in travel, club fees, training, and equipment to get that $6k college scholarship for my little popeto. I'm all in.
                              Yep. Imagine if everyone ought Florida pre-paid plans for college instead of living vicariously through their children attending private (expensive) schools offering NAIA competition.

Comment

The 2015 Florida Elite Invitational Tournament is the largest preseason tournament for U9-U19 boys and girls in the Southeastern U.S. It will provide fantastic opportunities tor players, coaches and teams at all levels of play.

Participants will play a minimum of three games with competitive level teams from Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and all across the Southeast. The Cup offers a unique pre-season opportunity for coaches to evaluate new rosters, along with excellent preparation for the labor Day Tournaments like the Atlanta Cup, Disney Qualifier and Tampa Bay Showcase

A wonderful weekend of soccer is available for less-competitive or younger teams, freeing them up to spend time with their families during the Labor Day weekend.
                                Please i just ate lunch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X