•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL....lil flamer got mad.

We are sorry for making you angry.
    Ha! It looks like the Little Flamer parent is getting a little unhinged.

All that stuff aside, I agree with you that FHFC has a good coaching staff in place.

Comment

Is this where we sign up for the carpool ? count me in ! Grow up little Hawkers as your maturity AND desperation is shining through. Just be proud of what you have and leave the rest up to the big boys.
      Thank you for your input...by try and focus: Are these claims even possible? or perhaps maybe just somebody getting a little silly?

And please don't get so angry...we are just poking fun at you

Please do your best...Thanks in advance

*70 Brandon ODP players?
      *20 Brandon DA players?
      *a bunch more Brandon players that could easily make DA but turned it down (a favorite)
      *The elusive U15DA
      *50 Brandon kids/year getting college schollies

Tick.....Tick....Tick...... ROFL

Comment

Is this where we sign up for the carpool ? count me in ! Grow up little Hawkers as your maturity AND desperation is shining through. Just be proud of what you have and leave the rest up to the big boys.
        Your boy is not at either club....(I know you were pretending to have a daughter)

Kid of creepy....don't you think?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Comment

Thank you for your input...by try and focus: Are these claims even possible? or perhaps maybe just somebody getting a little silly?

*70 Brandon ODP players?
          *20 Brandon DA players?
          *a bunch more Brandon players that could easily make DA but turned it down (a favorite)
          *The elusive U15DA

I like you better in the facebook page

I thiught we had a good thing going there

The community page . conversation was nice also. Its like you have a slit personality on ts

Comment

I like you better in the facebook page

I thiught we had a good thing going there

The community page . conversation was nice also. Its like you have a slit personality on ts
            LOL...I am not sure what that means...but it was pretty funny.

Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Where do I start???? You are the one that keeps making a fool of yourself Fishhawk-Ranch-dad-with-ties-to-WFF. You see I'm the real deal ;) (you were replying to someone else that pretended to know your IP) I'm not the admin of this site and yet I can still see your Verizon FIOS dynamic IP (71.180.100.251) and match your posts (e.g. see above for a few of the more that 30 posts you've made in the past week in this thread.) As you posted earlier "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."
              No one can see dynamic IP addresses on this site

Comment

It is clearly an attempt to silence criticism they are afraid to read.

Comment

Focus. Coaching accomplishments. Focus. I know it is hard for you little mind that to date is only capable of homophobic comments but focus please. You state this is a FH coaching thread every time you are called out. Well educate us. Still waiting.

Question: How many pages does it take to post a coaching accomplishment or credential on the FH coaching thread? Lol.
                  Coaching accomplishments? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? We are waiting. Can' expect that you have a Great coaching staff just because the creepy FH guy that pretends to be able to figure out IP addresses and makes homosexual slurs says so. Someone has to be able to do better than that on the "FishHawk Coaching Thread". Also interesting that there has been no response or explanation to you girls director never having any of his own children play at FH. No answer for that?

Tick Tock.

Comment

*70 Brandon ODP players?
                    *20 Brandon DA players?
                    *The elusive U15DA

I know it is hard to understand since no FH player has ever played a single DA game so you might not be familiar with the system but there is no U15 DA.

Comment

Really?!?! Do you even know what you are talking about?!? What about static IP addresses can someone see those?!?! What about private IP addresses or public IP addresses?!?! I can see your Comcast dynamic IP; and I can also see that you are using Internet Explorer (IE) 11.0 on your Windows 8.1 device. I also can see, by your dynamic IP, it's your first post in this thread. ;) Yes, dynamic and static public (routable) IP addresses, assigned by your Internet Service Providers (ISP), are seem on the internet.

Comment

Your boy is not at either club....(I know you were pretending to have a daughter)

Kid of creepy....don't you think?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
                        LOL...This one got to lil flamer....

*70 Brandon ODP players?
                        *20 Brandon DA players?
                        *The elusive U15DA

Comment

I know it is hard to understand since no FH player has ever played a single DA game so you might not be familiar with the system but there is no U15 DA.
                          Please try to focus......This is a FH coaching thread.

FH has a great coaching staff. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :)

Comment

Focus. Coaching accomplishments. Focus. I know it is hard for you little mind that to date is only capable of homophobic comments but focus please. You state this is a FH coaching thread every time you are called out. Well educate us. Still waiting.

Question: How many pages does it take to post a coaching accomplishment or credential on the FH coaching thread? Lol.
                            Coaching accomplishments? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? We are waiting. Can' expect that you have a Great coaching staff just because the creepy FH guy that pretends to be able to figure out IP addresses and makes homosexual slurs says so. Someone has to be able to do better than that on the "FishHawk Coaching Thread". Also interesting that there has been no response or explanation to you girls director never having any of his own children play at FH. No answer for that?

Comment

LOL...This one got to lil flamer....

*70 Brandon ODP players?
                              *20 Brandon DA players?
                              *The elusive U15DA

Im not sure of the boys side but here is a link for the Scholarships for girls

http://fcflames.com/elite-soccer/ecn...d-performance/

Comment

Im not sure of the boys side but here is a link for the Scholarships for girls

http://fcflames.com/elite-soccer/ecn...d-performance/
                                Where is the FH link? LMAO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X