Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are 5 subs allowed. Also there have not been any emails sent listing out the roster.
    You can dress 18 for the game and all 18 can play. You only get three moments during play to make subs. Subs at the half don't count.

Comment

You can dress 18 for the game and all 18 can play. You only get three moments during play to make subs. Subs at the half don't count.
      Clueless.

Comment

Sub Rules

Substitutions
         U-13/14
        o 7 substitutions across 3 moments o Half-time does not count as a “moment”o Injuries DO count as a “moment”
         U-17/18 & U-15/16
        o 5 substitutions across 3 moments o Half-time does not count as a “moment”o Injuries DO count as a “moment”

I read that to say the 14s can sub their 7 anytime they like while the 15s and 16s can only use all 7 if they make adjustments at halftime, otherwise they have 5. The above is taken from the Academy Match Day Guide. Sound right?

Comment

Don't count all the email addresses as players.
          Out of the 26 it looks like 11 00s and 15 99s.

Comment

Are we talking about the U13/14 this should be 01/02. or the U15/16 which is 99/00. But if they had to pick 11 00's then they are not getting enough good 99's or they are choosing not to play there. 11 is way to high.

Comment

Are we talking about the U13/14 this should be 01/02. or the U15/16 which is 99/00. But if they had to pick 11 00's then they are not getting enough good 99's or they are choosing not to play there. 11 is way to high.
              Hello, it says 99 and 00, so it is 99/00 roster for clw next year. It is pretty big at 26 players but I bet Weston will have that much and OC even more.

Comment

Hello, it says 99 and 00, so it is 99/00 roster for clw next year. It is pretty big at 26 players but I bet Weston will have that much and OC even more.
                Weston only carried 21 last year plus DP.
                OC 23 no DP

Comment

Out of the 26 it looks like 11 00s and 15 99s.
                  Where are you looking. Just pulled up the schedule and still listing last years team. Please tell us your not so caught up you are counting what you think are birth years with no facts. Kinda sad if true.

Comment

Where are you looking. Just pulled up the schedule and still listing last years team. Please tell us your not so caught up you are counting what you think are birth years with no facts. Kinda sad if true.
                    Saw roster

Comment

Saw roster
                      I call BS. Nothing posted - my son offered a spot and we have not seen roster yet.

Comment

Top 25

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-.../men/u14/2/559

Comment

Weston with a huge jump. How many 00 they bring up for 99 group next year?

Comment

I call BS. Nothing posted - my son offered a spot and we have not seen roster yet.
                            Go to ussda website and look at schedule, click on a team and the roster for 15/16 will show

Comment

Weston most likely will bring up 4-5 00's i think to be very competitive the U16 need to carry the best 99's plus add some 99's to the roster. I don't think at the begining of the year its good to carry to many 00's.

Comment

Go to ussda website and look at schedule, click on a team and the roster for 15/16 will show
                                I don't think so. Provide link to a Fla team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X