Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am one of the parents from this team and we as a team are moving clubs. It was an awful time being with Bonita and had we not had excellent coaching we would have left with everyone else. It was despite Bonita and their shenanigans and corruption that we were successful. It makes me crazy that the two women in question have my money and I can speak for our group of parents that we will not give them another cent, no way, no how! I have too many good friends who also fell victim to them and didn't fair as well as we did in the end.
    And how are you leaving when you are still all there competing and representing Bonita in July. And didn't the club demand that you all register shortly after tryouts to lock you in? I know several of the new players already registered as so ordered to do so. So still calling your bluff. I think you must be a poser.

Comment

Actually if you go to the Got Soccer web site it looks like they are representing the Naples Optimist Azzurri.

Comment

And how are you leaving when you are still all there competing and representing Bonita in July. And didn't the club demand that you all register shortly after tryouts to lock you in? I know several of the new players already registered as so ordered to do so. So still calling your bluff. I think you must be a poser.
        I am a true parent of a kid on this team. The U13 (Rising U14) team is not leaving. We are not done with last years season. We leave on Wednesday the 8th for Kansas where we will take a 5 day field trip to play the National Presidents cup. No, there was no demand to register at all. We were asked to complete a player info sheet. That was it. Last year's season was turmoil for many of the teams but our was not affected in any way. Everything for us ran smoothly from a parents point of view. I cannot speak for what the manager or coach had to go through. As for Azzurri, I cannot say much but I was there for all days of tryouts as we continued to practice for Region. The fields were packed full of kids. Also, GotSoccer shows Bonita Springs Youth Soccer. Azzurri Storm. It says nothing about Optimist as of today.

Comment

I am a true parent of a kid on this team. The U13 (Rising U14) team is not leaving. We are not done with last years season. We leave on Wednesday the 8th for Kansas where we will take a 5 day field trip to play the National Presidents cup. No, there was no demand to register at all. We were asked to complete a player info sheet. That was it. Last year's season was turmoil for many of the teams but our was not affected in any way. Everything for us ran smoothly from a parents point of view. I cannot speak for what the manager or coach had to go through. As for Azzurri, I cannot say much but I was there for all days of tryouts as we continued to practice for Region. The fields were packed full of kids. Also, GotSoccer shows Bonita Springs Youth Soccer. Azzurri Storm. It says nothing about Optimist as of today.
          Good luck. And I am under the impression that what you post is more accurate than some previous that are trying to cause speciation otherwise. I do know first hand though that you all picked up at least 5, possibly 6 NEW players. You have 17 on your roster for presidents nationals, so who gets cut after the tournament?? Can't roster over 18 to your "a" roster.

Comment

For you guys you are correct DD will not put up with any nonsense from JD or GS. They will leave you alone to train as you want and do what you want.

Azzurri is "Naples Optimist Club" all their players are from Naples it may not say it but you are surrounded by rec players. It may not affect you, but it is not fair to the families that have been duped into thinking they ar joining a competitive club, everything is smoke and mirrors.

Is Bonita Springs Parks and Rec ready to pay for upkeep of the fields the Naples kids will use, makes you want to go hhmmmm?

I also wonder how the Naples Optimist Club will respond to the loss of revenue in their Naples Rec program? As I said smoke and mirrors too bad the parents of the Optimist club don't know what they have been talked into.

Good luck at Nationals we wish you the best.

Comment

MOre anti-bonita crap here. you guys are clueless

Comment

Good luck. And I am under the impression that what you post is more accurate than some previous that are trying to cause speciation otherwise. I do know first hand though that you all picked up at least 5, possibly 6 NEW players. You have 17 on your roster for presidents nationals, so who gets cut after the tournament?? Can't roster over 18 to your "a" roster.
                Yes, it seems that many are trying to cause speculation but using my team does them no good. I believe we did pick up 4 -6 new players. They have been at some of our training sessions. We were told we had enough to form two teams. One team will do Region cup (B) and the other will do State cup (A). Most of the current team will go to the State team and the others have been accepted on the Region team. I know there were close to 40 trying out. Our new roster for the new year has 18, 5 of which are new. All kids have been notified of which team they are on. Our Presidents Cup roster may be 17 but I believe 2 or 3 of them are not going. It has been difficult to go across the country twice in a month.

Comment

For you guys you are correct DD will not put up with any nonsense from JD or GS. They will leave you alone to train as you want and do what you want.

Azzurri is "Naples Optimist Club" all their players are from Naples it may not say it but you are surrounded by rec players. It may not affect you, but it is not fair to the families that have been duped into thinking they ar joining a competitive club, everything is smoke and mirrors.

Is Bonita Springs Parks and Rec ready to pay for upkeep of the fields the Naples kids will use, makes you want to go hhmmmm?

I also wonder how the Naples Optimist Club will respond to the loss of revenue in their Naples Rec program? As I said smoke and mirrors too bad the parents of the Optimist club don't know what they have been talked into.

Good luck at Nationals we wish you the best.
                  Thank you for the Good Lucks!!!! I honestly do not know about the fields other than they are closed this summer for repair. I was under the impression, as my co-worker has a young daughter in the Optimist in Naples, that the Bonita fields are to be used for competitive teams only. The rec program for the Optimist will continue to be where they have always been...in Naples. I'm just saying, there is NO WAY you could fit a rec league and a competitive team in every age group on the 3 whole fields we have. We did it fine last year with the competitive teams. I will ask tonight at practice about the field situation.

Comment

shame on you.

Are you talking about the U13 (rising U14) Bonita boys team that is currently still at Bonita? Where are the signs that they are going anywhere? I think they are quite content staying at Bonita, winning a lot of D-2 events and racking up the trophies. Not hating, but I do no see them moving anywhere at this point.
                    Yes.
                    This is the team that has the new cars and trucks in the parking lot.
                    This is the team where the kids wear two hundred to three hundred dollar cleats.
                    This is the team that should play mid level division one but plays for tropics at division 2 and recreational tournaments.
                    And yes this is the team that says they are poor and asks for money to travel first class to tournaments that morally they should not be in.

Comment

Where is the coaching list Gavin?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X