X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what's a maple
    The place where all the kids don't go pro. Those parents are such suckers.

See you in the family section at the etihad in 10 years brother!

Go nep!

Comment

Go nep!
      Must be a GPS coach with no kids.

Comment

Go nep!
        Yeah I hear number 1 on the scouts list is how many got soccer points little Johnny's NEP team has. Too funny.

Comment

Yeah I hear number 1 on the scouts list is how many got soccer points little Johnny's NEP team has. Too funny.
          Don't worry. NE NPL. hasn't received their points yet either. Every other NPL league has except this one.

Comment

Good luck getting into any decent tourney/showcase with your 432 Gotsoccer points.

When your MAPLE coach looks you in the eye and says he's got a plan for exposure realize the only thing being exposed is the coach.

Comment

Good luck getting into any decent tourney/showcase with your 432 Gotsoccer points.

When your MAPLE coach looks you in the eye and says he's got a plan for exposure realize the only thing being exposed is the coach.
              My kid's Maple team is #8 in the country. Too many invites actually! Hmmmm..How to choose?

Comment

My kid's Maple team is #8 in the country. Too many invites actually! Hmmmm..How to choose?
                Accept those invites quickly because 45% of your points are going to vanish before the snow melts.

Comment

Accept those invites quickly because 45% of your points are going to vanish before the snow melts.
                  Hate to disappoint you but a lot more on the way. Already in EDP open cup quarters, all sorts of tournaments in spring, EDP North etc. Maple might even get around to awarding fall Maple u13 points before snow comes and goes. If you are upset now by #8, wait till June. :)

Comment

Your kids team is ranked #8 by got soccer. You probably attend bunch of money making tournaments and have one or two quality goal scorers on your team. Good for you. Talk to us when your kid is 16-18yrs old.

Comment

Go nep!
                      Nep and Ecnl are a joke too. None of these leagues should get points from GS. It should only be from certain tournaments, state cup, regionals and nationals. Too many lousy teams in Maple, Ecnl and NEP.

Comment

Nep and Ecnl are a joke too. None of these leagues should get points from GS. It should only be from certain tournaments, state cup, regionals and nationals. Too many lousy teams in Maple, Ecnl and NEP.
                        Name a lousy team in Ecnl or npl in your D or S age group then tell me honestly if your kids team would beat them handly?? Clown!
                        Keep it real man.

Comment

Name a lousy team in Ecnl or npl in your D or S age group then tell me honestly if your kids team would beat them handly?? Clown!
                          Keep it real man.
                          Every Scorps NPL team. Every FSA NPL team, Every Alberson NPL team. Should I go on?

Comment

And they're coached by a Yeti riding bareback on a Unicorn. Play the lottery tonight. You are truly the exception to the MAPLE rule.

Comment

Noooo. The team has 11% of their points tied up in a March 2014 tournament. Other than that, safe for a long while.

Comment

Noooo. The team has 11% of their points tied up in a March 2014 tournament. Other than that, safe for a long while.
                                Looks like 3055 points disappear on 2/1/15. Another 2353 vaporize on 3/16/15. By the end of May 4025 & 7446 go the way of the dinosaur. By this time next year thing could be a lot different in your world.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X