Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe there's a concern that every thread and every so-called "discussion" is always directed at the same targets. Tends to make reader think there are some hate-driven agendas and that it is all a little too unbalanced in one direction.
    You might want to notice the number of currently active users at the bottom of the page. 58 a minute ago and yet you are stupid enough to think that only one them ever posts anything that is unflattering to the Stars or Breakers.

Comment

You might want to notice the number of currently active users at the bottom of the page. 58 a minute ago and yet you are stupid enough to think that only one them ever posts anything that is unflattering to the Stars or Breakers.
      We do know at least who one of them is, and who is the most active, over years, with mounds and mounds of data. Are you suggesting there is any doubt about that?

Comment

We do know at least who one of them is, and who is the most active, over years, with mounds and mounds of data. Are you suggesting there is any doubt about that?
        Correction.. YOU not we and THINK not do

Comment

The only thing lower than what he is posting is that he is denying that he's posting. Not another parent on the planet who behaves like he does.

Comment

The only thing lower than what he is posting is that he is denying that he's posting. Not another parent on the planet who behaves like he does.
            So you have told everyone for about the 10000th time. Still doesn't make your fantasy true though.

Comment

So you have told everyone for about the 10000th time. Still doesn't make your fantasy true though.
              Let's just say I am more than confident about the truth here.

Comment

Let's just say I am more than confident about the truth here.
                Only fools have confidence in fantasies coming true.

Comment

Only fools have confidence in fantasies coming true.
                  Sure. Whatever you say Suzie.

Comment

You are just pissed that his kid is so good she can go anywhere or play for anyone he damn well pleases and all you can do is blast away at him here anonymously. The really funny thing is I wonder if he even knows you exist? Your fantasy is based upon the idea that he is actually here doing battle with you. There is no evidence that he actually is which makes all of this beyond hysterical.

Comment

You are just pissed that his kid is so good she can go anywhere or play for anyone he damn well pleases and all you can do is blast away at him here anonymously. The really funny thing is I wonder if he even knows you exist? Your fantasy is based upon the idea that he is actually here doing battle with you. There is no evidence that he actually is which makes all of this beyond hysterical.
                      I feel like I could start a Ferguson thread here and these idiots would find a way to take it over in less than 3 pages. This is getting pretty old.

Maybe we should have a "HANDS UP, DON'T POST" day so we can show the moderators we're sick of this crap. Just boycott the site for 24 hours to send a message.

Comment

I feel like I could start a Ferguson thread here and these idiots would find a way to take it over in less than 3 pages. This is getting pretty old.

Maybe we should have a "HANDS UP, DON'T POST" day so we can show the moderators we're sick of this crap. Just boycott the site for 24 hours to send a message.
                        What we were talking about? I lost the initial intent of this thread. HELP!!!!!!!

Comment

Suzie, this is an absurd post. Where your kid can play is irrelevant and has nothing to do with confronting your behavior. Frankly, almost none of your agendas and postings here have a thing to do with your kid. You are poisonous, pure and simple, full of hate, and there is no end to your self-driven saga. And I am under no illusions about your posting having a thing to do with me. You are correct. I am nothing to you and have never had a thing to do with you, even indirectly.

Comment

Suzie, this is an absurd post. Where your kid can play is irrelevant and has nothing to do with confronting your behavior. Frankly, almost none of your agendas and postings here have a thing to do with your kid. You are poisonous, pure and simple, full of hate, and there is no end to your self-driven saga. And I am under no illusions about your posting having a thing to do with me. You are correct. I am nothing to you and have never had a thing to do with you, even indirectly.
                            But yet you are on here 24/7 on a one-man crusade to continue to tarnish the reputation of a man who actually has a child that still plays club soccer. In most cases you can't even ID the right poster? What's your sorry excuse Perspective? If you don't have a child that plays, why do you even care? We all know the answer, so continue to ruin the reputation of a fine club.

Comment

Can we take this to another thread please?

Comment

But yet you are on here 24/7 on a one-man crusade to continue to tarnish the reputation of a man who actually has a child that still plays club soccer. In most cases you can't even ID the right poster? What's your sorry excuse Perspective? If you don't have a child that plays, why do you even care? We all know the answer, so continue to ruin the reputation of a fine club.
                                So does this mean you won't be posting in a couple of years?

You are fully responsible for tarnishing your own reputation, and you have done a heckuva job in that department. Your poison is legendary and mestatiziced years go, and yet you keep spilling it like a gusher. You are pure hate, negativity, and disparagement. That is your entire game. In most cases I do ID the correct poster, and the evidence is that you are still here as the one posting constantly and writing posts like the above. If you would like to nail down exact percentages we can put the entire site under discovery if you wish.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X