2014/15 BU15 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galway boys will shock the world this Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Galway boys will shock the world this Spring.
      Why? Are they coming out?

Comment

Why? Are they coming out?
        More like busting out. They will bring their attacking style of play to your field and relentlessly beat you down. This is their year.

Comment

More like busting out. They will bring their attacking style of play to your field and relentlessly beat you down. This is their year.
          Just checked the results of your boys teams over the last year. Looks like the only beatdowns being administered are by your opponents. I was wondering why I had never heard of your club.

Comment

Just checked the results of your boys teams over the last year. Looks like the only beatdowns being administered are by your opponents. I was wondering why I had never heard of your club.
            See you when the snow melts. We're bigger, faster and stronger than your boys. I'll be waiting in the wings to offer my "I told you so" in June. What club does your kid play for?

Comment

See you when the snow melts. We're bigger, faster and stronger than your boys. I'll be waiting in the wings to offer my "I told you so" in June. What club does your kid play for?
              Hey *****hat....your "club" doesn't even field a boys U16 team, so doubtful we will have the opportunity to kick your *****es any time soon.

Keep waiting in the wings though....maybe next year.

Comment

Real team = Abbey Villa - the mighty top team u15

Comment

Hey *****hat....your "club" doesn't even field a boys U16 team, so doubtful we will have the opportunity to kick your *****es any time soon.

Keep waiting in the wings though....maybe next year.
                  And you are in a U15 thread. Loser. Not much bite behind your bark.

Comment

And you are in a U15 thread. Loser. Not much bite behind your bark.
                    Just here for the entertainment. Keep it coming peckerhead.

Comment

Just here for the entertainment. Keep it coming peckerhead.
                      Oh I get it, school is out now. So you are 15? Don't you have French homework to do? Nothing worse than a pimpley faced keyboard cowboy.

Comment

I bet galaway will do geat in d2 maple....

Comment

I bet galaway will do geat in d2 maple....
                          We will win 2 and i following year - galway all the way

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1437394]

😂😂😂
                            LOL! OK G OK.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X