Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're right Meddie mom. Medford did beat the 8-7-3 CM team. they did it at the end of the season when CM was in the middle of an 0-5 streak where they scored no goals and had 17 goals against.

I'm sure you checked the poster's other "facts" and if any were wrong, you would have mentioned it. It is great that the Medford team has a defender on TS. Still looks like they racked up a bunch of their wins against a weak schedule and did not do anything in the tournament.

2014 is over. in nine months we will see what all the teams can do in 2015. Happy new year!
    You should stop making stuff up, CM beat Lynnfield the previous day 1-0 and Norwood 4-0 a couple days prior, that's what I call a 5 game losing streak. You're a joke.

Comment

Going from Everett from Medford? To play left back. Yeah, sure.
      Yes the left back from Everett who goes to Medford who could possibly know the striker from Everett going to Medford.Coincidence?

Comment

I had heard about this during a Thanksgiving tournament. I heard the son of the Brazilian United owner is playing for Medford. If it is then Medford shouldn't be trusted. I heard the owner has already been banned from Maple for age falsification.

Comment

I am sure that these school transfers are for the educational benefit!!!
          We wouldn't want another Ludlow next year.

Comment

Why did y'all wait until now to bring this up on TS?

The latest discussion started with someone finding a Medford highlight film on YouTube and asking if they are real contenders for next year or overrated. Maybe one price you pay for posting on YouTube is this level of scrutiny.

If Medford did have a bunch of freshman and sophomore starters, they will probably be even better next year as those kids will get bigger and more skilled.

Comment

Why did y'all wait until now to bring this up on TS?

The latest discussion started with someone finding a Medford highlight film on YouTube and asking if they are real contenders for next year or overrated. Maybe one price you pay for posting on YouTube is this level of scrutiny.

If Medford did have a bunch of freshman and sophomore starters, they will probably be even better next year as those kids will get bigger and more skilled.

first post on this topic: it might be a question of what they will or won't be next year. The questions might be where they are from and how old they are.....in other words are they of legitimate age and are they where they should be regarding the school. If they are what it says they are then Medford might be solid next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X