South Shore Select...why does everyone leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSS will conduct a mandatory Elite level Flopping clinic over the winter.
    If you do not sign up then your child will instantly become blacklisted and will ride the pine for the Spring season. The payments are due now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      SSS will conduct a mandatory Elite level Flopping clinic over the winter.
      If you do not sign up then your child will instantly become blacklisted and will ride the pine for the Spring season. The payments are due now.
      Breakers welcome all parents/ crybabies from all other clubs whose kid was yelled at once or did not get statue of their daughter put up outside their headquarters which you feel you deserved. All welcome but must be socially inept and have no friends.

Comment

Nice long story idiot that you make up in your head. Let me guess NT or CB ? Get a life loser, we knew you would post as soon as this thread got on page 2. You're pathetic.
        Whoever it is isn't wrong. Right on I would say.

Comment

Don't know who CB or RT are but I am a referee and can't stand teams playing up and expect for the referee to protect players when soccer is a contact sport. Just glad I do not referee MAPLE games.

Comment

Don't know who CB or RT are but I am a referee and can't stand teams playing up and expect for the referee to protect players when soccer is a contact sport. Just glad I do not referee MAPLE games.
            They are 2 really cool guys that bash sss all day , just great people who have a lot to do.

Comment

One will right something negative about LL and the other will post agreeing. That's who NT and CB are.

Comment

Maple mistake

Maybe u13s and 14s are currently listed in wrong age groups.

Comment

One will right something negative about LL and the other will post agreeing. That's who NT and CB are.
                  Write on! You are absolutely write!

Wait, what did I just right?

Comment

Seems like SSS parents lately have no problem doing that as well. On LL's orders probably.

Comment

Zombies everywhere

Comment

Maybe u13s and 14s are currently listed in wrong age groups.
                        Maple doesn't make mistakes and they're the best soccer league in MA.

Comment

Maple doesn't make mistakes and they're the best soccer league in MA.
                          Maples competition is inconsistent and they do not play on turf.

Comment

It must be mandatory futsal day today

Comment

It must be mandatory futsal day today
                              Good one Nate

Comment

Good one Nate
                                How many times is he going to use that joke?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X