• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know what you mean......
    Mac Steeves....Needham all american and PC standout
    AO current Needham all american and future colgate player
    Chris Tierney Wellesley resident...pro player

I see your point about these towns producing nothing.
    For clubs the more important issue is whether the town has a strong youth system at the youngest ages. Simply look at Bays for Needham, Wellesley, Brookline, Newton.

Comment

For clubs the more important issue is whether the town has a strong youth system at the youngest ages. Simply look at Bays for Needham, Wellesley, Brookline, Newton.
      But I thought playing BAYS was for those who are less committed than A-team club players, and that playing town soccer is a joke...?

So why would clubs care if towns have a good set of BAYS teams?

Comment

But I thought playing BAYS was for those who are less committed than A-team club players, and that playing town soccer is a joke...?

Troll dad is back!!!!!

Comment

That is a great point. The feeder system into the Valeo Center has a very strong youth program.

You can also add the Be Ahead of the Game training in Newton.

I am curious why at the HS level only Needham has a consistently strong showing.

Comment

Are there clubs (or teams within clubs) that don't allow their players to play on a BAYS team?

Comment

That is a great point. The feeder system into the Valeo Center has a very strong youth program.

You can also add the Be Ahead of the Game training in Newton.

I am curious why at the HS level only Needham has a consistently strong showing.
              Because other towns focus on football at high school level. Does needham play division 1 in football??

Comment

Because other towns focus on football at high school level. Does needham play division 1 in football??

Yes. They lost in the second round of the playoffs to the top ranked team.

Comment

Yes. They lost in the second round of the playoffs to the top ranked team.

division 2. They lost to King Phillip

Comment

We sell medicine balls

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/spo/4932295817.html

Comment

Have heard this boys club is very good.

Comment

You will never catch a Valeo parent saying that we are very good. We try to stay humble and do our talking on the pitch

Comment

Joke of the day!

You will never catch a Valeo parent saying that we are very good. We try to stay humble and do our talking on the pitch
                          Joke of the day! thanks

Comment

How'd your u11 blue division team fare this weekend?

Comment

How'd your u11 blue division team fare this weekend?
                              Pretty good considering it is a U10 team playing up.

Comment

Pretty good considering it is a U10 team playing up.
                                Oldest excuse in the book.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X