Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet you did not say what club and team your kid is on.
    Had to turn down GDA offer for my player along with plenty of others who had to do the same. Option near us was a poor option. Oh well. There is simply not a suitable GDA option for many strong players.

Comment

Had to turn down GDA offer for my player along with plenty of others who had to do the same. Option near us was a poor option. Oh well. There is simply not a suitable GDA option for many strong players.

So you through out the comment that not all DA are that competitive and I ask you to name your club and team and this is your response?

I call BS. You were not offered a spot on any DA team and if you were, would love to hear which team was so impressive that you turned it down for.

Comment

Our team isn't playing Disney this year but your description of the GDA play is SO exciting "...the level of competition , especially speed, is unbelievable compared to non GDA" that I'm going to buy a weekend pass and leave my family and relatives right after Thanksgiving dinner and head over to witness GDA play for myself. It just sounds so incredible! I mean, I've seen other teams from West Florida Flames play but I can't even imagine how good their GDA teams must be!!
        Parents who think the speed of play is a joke have never played soccer and have never watched soccer other than their rec leagues

Comment

So you through out the comment that not all DA are that competitive and I ask you to name your club and team and this is your response?

I call BS. You were not offered a spot on any DA team and if you were, would love to hear which team was so impressive that you turned it down for.
          Different state. It's embarrassing to get caught stalking the Florida GDA forum - lol!

I am interested in the GDA program but some are poor quality so oh well. I

In any case, obviously. even in Florida i am sure, like every other place, some players will not join GDA clubs for the usual reasons - too far, too expensive, too much travel, requires missing school. There are only so many families that can manage it. The one's that cannot play at options they can make work.

have a fun tournament!

Comment

Different state. It's embarrassing to get caught stalking the Florida GDA forum - lol!

In any case, obviously. even in Florida i am sure, like every other place, some players will not join GDA clubs for the usual reasons - too far, too expensive, too much travel, requires missing school. There are only so many families that can manage it. The one's that cannot play at options they can make work.

have a fun tournament!

So you are a troll. Even worse. Also very creepy you use the word stalking.

Not sure what league your kid is in but DA is so far cheaper than ECNL and even competitive Premier Travel League if you add in Disney, CASL and/or Jefferson Cup. Recommend you stick to cheering little Brandy on at her Rec games instead of commenting on a subject you clearly know nothing about.

If you are interested in GDA, research it instead of ghost commenting on Florida TS. We have enough freaks already.

Comment

have a fun tournament!

Actually, your prose writing is eerily reminiscent of the Lustre Vodka skank from FESA. Please stick to your FESA Soccer Moms Anonymous thread.

Comment

Find it interesting GIrls DA teams are doing the Disney Showcase in November and the DA showcase in December. Keeps them occupied so they don’t do high school. ecnl team should do Disney and they can play eachother!

Comment

Actually, your prose writing is eerily reminiscent of the Lustre Vodka skank from FESA. Please stick to your FESA Soccer Moms Anonymous thread.
                  The poster is obviously obsessed.

Comment

Mark it down, Weston Non-DA 03's will beat the WFF DA 03's.

Comment

Mark it down, Weston Non-DA 03's will beat the WFF DA 03's.
                      Are they playing at the rec Disney Showcase in the top bracket?

Comment

Are they playing at the rec Disney Showcase in the top bracket?
                        http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Girls&Age=0

Comment

They get their own bracket at Disney and they haven’t even proved themselves as top teams at their own DA showcase events.

Comment

They get their own bracket at Disney and they haven’t even proved themselves as top teams at their own DA showcase events.
                            Penn Fusion sweeps the bracket.

Comment

Why doesn’t the GDA have all of its age groups play at the Florida GDA Showcase December 9-10th instead of breaking them up at Disney?

Comment

If anything, all you anti-GDA folks should be upset about all of their games being at WWOS, when some of the top ECNL brackets are playing 2 games at Austin Tindell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X