Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your consuming hatred and envy of all that the WFF99B Elite Brandon team has accomplished exposes your ignorance about the team. You talk so knowledgeable about their speed when you saw them at CASL, however they were at Bethesda while you were at a second-tier tournament in Raleigh.
    No, I saw them get beat in Bathesda which was enough.

Comment

No, I saw them get beat in Bathesda which was enough.
      No, you didn't.

Comment

No, you didn't.
        I most certainly did see part of the game on Sunday. Ponderous...

Comment

I most certainly did see part of the game on Sunday. Ponderous...
          Describe it, specifics please.

Comment

Boot scoot repeat

Comment

It was freezing, WFF was wearing their blue kit and the play was not what one would expect from supposedly one of the top teams in the country, head and shoulders above every other team in Florida as they like to remind anyone who will listen.

Comment

It was freezing, WFF was wearing their blue kit and the play was not what one would expect from supposedly one of the top teams in the country, head and shoulders above every other team in Florida as they like to remind anyone who will listen.
                VERY GOOD!

You used a weather app to check the weather. It was freezing. What you left out was that there were tropical storm-force winds blowing (you couldn't have missed that if you were there).

But what you failed to look up were the tournament rules:

http://premiercup.bsctournament.com/...ent-and-fields

Check out section 8 about uniforms where it states the home team wears LIGHT colored kits (so they were in white).

You are a buffoon and fake news.

FAIL.

Comment

VERY GOOD!

You used a weather app to check the weather. It was freezing. What you left out was that there were tropical storm-force winds blowing (you couldn't have missed that if you were there).

Check out section 8 about uniforms where it states the home team wears LIGHT colored kits (so they were in white).

FAIL.
                  No I was there. Here is a picture I took of the game.

https://www.playworks.org/wp-content..._600x400_0.jpg

Comment

No I was there. Here is a picture I took of the game.

https://www.playworks.org/wp-content..._600x400_0.jpg
                    No blue kit.

Comment

VERY GOOD!

FAIL.
                      Yea, I'm the buffoon, but you post the link to the tournament rules to prove which uniform you were compelled to wear? I remember them being blue kit worn by an outmatched and beleaguered side limping into their third loss of the weekend. Maybe I should post the tournament results of Your side losses in every game or is that fake news too?

Comment

Yea, I'm the buffoon, but you post the link to the tournament rules to prove which uniform you were compelled to wear? I remember them being blue kit worn by an outmatched and beleaguered side limping into their third loss of the weekend. Maybe I should post the tournament results of Your side losses in every game or is that fake news too?
                        My point is that you are a lying POS. You don’t remember crap because you weren’t there. They wore white, the wind was IMPOSSIBLE to miss and would have been a bigger detail than just the temperature.

You.
                        Were.
                        Not.
                        There.

Yes, post our results, 1 goal losses to the #1, #9, and #11 team in the country.
                        We will own those, and look forward to NCAA Cup when we get another shot at #1, as well as #13 and #14.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2154034]My point is that you are a lying POS. You don’t remember crap because you weren’t there. They wore white, the wind was IMPOSSIBLE to miss and would have been a bigger detail than just the temperature.

You.
                          Were.
                          Not.
                          There.

Yes, post our results, 1 goal losses to the #1, #9, and #11 team in the country.
                          We will own those, and look forward to NCAA Cup when we get another shot at #1, as well as #13 and #14

Ok, just so your head won't explode I'll say I wasn't really there. It doesn't change the fact that your team ignominiously bombed out of the tournament.

Your team was out of its depth which is a hard pill to swallow. Try chasing it down with a shot of humility if you know where to find it...

Comment

Why is the discussion on this thread dominated with talk of a team that wasn’t even there?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X