TBU has a full DA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will all not matter as they may lose DA with the scandal going on right now!!!!

Comment

I heard alot of wrong doing going on, coaches saying and doing things they shouldn't and so on, looks like some law suites to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        it will all not matter as they may lose DA with the scandal going on right now!!!!
        Alright, I'll bite.... What scandal?

Comment

Alright, I'll bite.... What scandal?
          the scandal that is going on behind closed doors at tbu da right now and the reason drunk tbu dad is so quiet on this site past couple of days. but that's none of my business (insert Kermit the frog meme)

Comment

I heard alot of wrong doing going on, coaches saying and doing things they shouldn't and so on, looks like some law suites to follow.
            Are these new behaviors for TBU coaches???

Comment

the scandal that is going on behind closed doors at tbu da right now and the reason drunk tbu dad is so quiet on this site past couple of days. but that's none of my business (insert Kermit the frog meme)
              Can you be anymore specific?

Comment

Lets just say that there are law suites in works and people have resigned and some will be fired, I do not know if this type of behavior has been going on before, but what has happened the past couple of weeks, if it has happened before, I cant believe nothing was done about it, but something is being done because of the recent issues.

Comment

Lets just say that there are law suites in works and people have resigned and some will be fired, I do not know if this type of behavior has been going on before, but what has happened the past couple of weeks, if it has happened before, I cant believe nothing was done about it, but something is being done because of the recent issues.
                  Wow, sounds ominous. Is it something that could bring the entire TBU DA to halt? A Weinstein type thing or worse?

Comment

The most corrupt club/DA in the State.
                    They hate the parents
                    They hate the players
                    Sexual assaults
                    Verbal abuses
                    DUI drivers driving kids to games
                    Low level soccer
                    Crap DA, they take talent and turn it to crap

Comment

The most corrupt club/DA in the State.
                      They hate the parents
                      They hate the players
                      Sexual assaults
                      Verbal abuses
                      DUI drivers driving kids to games
                      Low level soccer
                      Crap DA, they take talent and turn it to crap
                      Quite the allegations here. Just remember that with modern technology, your statements can be traced back to you. Be prepared to defend your statements.

Comment

Quite the allegations here. Just remember that with modern technology, your statements can be traced back to you. Be prepared to defend your statements.
                        No joke, the club has access t o some high end lawyers and I would be careful of throwing around accusations and insinuations. The leadership and some of the families associated with TBU have access to some of the top lawyers in the Bay area. Will not take accusations lightly.

Comment

No joke, the club has access t o some high end lawyers and I would be careful of throwing around accusations and insinuations. The leadership and some of the families associated with TBU have access to some of the top lawyers in the Bay area. Will not take accusations lightly.
                          Sure you will, Mr J Edgar Hoover. The poster never said anything about TBU when listing random things that would make a "The most corrupt club/DA in the State.", which state, brainiac? which DA, a few fries short of a happy meal? Oh, you talk so tough, why don't mobilize your army of lawyers. Maybe they can file a Law Suite in the Law Suite. So ridiculous. By the way, since you brought it up and you seem so defensive about it, has TBU or anyone paid by TBU involved in anything on that list? If so, that would not be good for the club, I would think.

Comment

Sure you will, Mr J Edgar Hoover. The poster never said anything about TBU when listing random things that would make a "The most corrupt club/DA in the State.", which state, brainiac? which DA, a few fries short of a happy meal? Oh, you talk so tough, why don't mobilize your army of lawyers. Maybe they can file a Law Suite in the Law Suite. So ridiculous. By the way, since you brought it up and you seem so defensive about it, has TBU or anyone paid by TBU involved in anything on that list? If so, that would not be good for the club, I would think.
                            Huh, you're saying someone just randomly posted a list of bad deeds that a club should avoid on the TBU thread but it wasn't directed at TBU.

TBU is powerful and connected. This thread will not last long because it is B.S. and will be removed.

Comment

Huh, you're saying someone just randomly posted a list of bad deeds that a club should avoid on the TBU thread but it wasn't directed at TBU.

TBU is powerful and connected. This thread will not last long because it is B.S. and will be removed.
                              This thread will live on and on and on.

Nothing can be done to stop it. If you strike it down others will replace it!!

LOL

You tbu morons are priceless. If comments on this forum brought legal consequences, you idiots would not be on here.

Comment

nobody is throwing around accusations, it has already taken place and emails have been sent out, if it hadn't one da coach would not already have quit because of your so called accusations

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X