Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU has a full DA

I'm so sick and tired of all this "Jr" DA talk. We have a full DA. Why does everyone always try to make fun of us?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm so sick and tired of all this "Jr" DA talk. We have a full DA. Why does everyone always try to make fun of us?
    Troll

Comment

Your program is trash. You should attempt a merger with another area club (wff??) to bolster your pedestrian talent level.

Comment

Your program is trash. You should attempt a merger with another area club (wff??) to bolster your pedestrian talent level.
        WFF already turned this down once. Don't look for them to consider it again.

Comment

Lol...clueless...

Comment

Other way around dude. WFF was and is the real dumpster fire.

TBU will have full DA very very very shortly. It is a done deal.

Comment

Dude??

Ha. You clowns are never getting a full DA. Been hearing it for years.

Comment

Chargers has DA AND an inferiority complex at the same time. Causes their parents to start threads like this one.

Comment

Chargers has DA AND an inferiority complex at the same time. Causes their parents to start threads like this one.
                  "inferiority complex"? Didn't we just sweep you 5 games to 0 at your complex? Why on earth would we feel inferior? Your soccer moms are not hotter than ours. Oh, your uniforms, that's it, maybe.

Comment

Other way around dude. WFF was and is the real dumpster fire.

TBU will have full DA very very very shortly. It is a done deal.

Yea right. Keep telling yourself that. Pretty clear who has the better girls and boys programs right now. Flames are a wreck and everyone knows it was TBU that ended the merger talks.

Comment

How's the U15 boys DA doing.....Close to the bottom.

Comment

"inferiority complex"? Didn't we just sweep you 5 games to 0 at your complex? Why on earth would we feel inferior? Your soccer moms are not hotter than ours. Oh, your uniforms, that's it, maybe.
                        Hey, you started the thread - or one of your inbred friends did - not me.

You think Alabama fans are starting threads about LSU. I think not.

Inferiority complex.

Comment

Hey, you started the thread - or one of your inbred friends did - not me.

You think Alabama fans are starting threads about LSU. I think not.

Inferiority complex.
                          Inferiority complex, TBU's biggest fan literally lives on the "Chargers Soccer" thread and searches for ronald mcdonald memes all day, that's an inferiority complex and a lack of life

Comment

Inferiority complex, TBU's biggest fan literally lives on the "Chargers Soccer" thread and searches for ronald mcdonald memes all day, that's an inferiority complex and a lack of life
                            Yep. Drunk lil TBU daddy is famous butt hurt parent.

The fact that TBU's JR DA went an entire season without a win (with 7 total goals) is an embarrassment that can't be stressed enough. Think about it - how bad must the coaching and talent level be??

Comment

Yep. Drunk lil TBU daddy is famous butt hurt parent.

The fact that TBU's JR DA went an entire season without a win (with 7 total goals) is an embarrassment that can't be stressed enough. Think about it - how bad must the coaching and talent level be??
                              Talent level I would say is on Par with all the other kids in the area, coaching on the other hand - def lower tier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X