Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Girls H.S. team will reign supreme this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough of that tired trope. It's not going to change. It's the job of the public schools to beat the others, and for the most part they do. For every St Joes there's ten other schools that get their butts handed to them

As for St Joe's unwillingness to move up well, that's all ego driven/desire to win a title. They easily can play up and be highly competitive. Would they win the title? Maybe not. But they could hold their heads up high knowing they played to toughest competition they could
    SJ played in LL 3 years ago and won a state title beating and out classing the great Glastonbury 2-0 and they play in the fciac where all schools are class LL there isn't a school that plays harder competition every year!

Comment

SJ played in LL 3 years ago and won a state title beating and out classing the great Glastonbury 2-0 and they play in the fciac where all schools are class LL there isn't a school that plays harder competition every year!
      And they could only win the fciac once in four years!

Comment

seen them every year for the past 8 years- that enough? they always have enough to be dangerous- ND is in trouble and may have problems with weston
        Then you should know they have no talent this year

Comment

seen them every year for the past 8 years- that enough? they always have enough to be dangerous- ND is in trouble and may have problems with weston
          Pomp is dangerous alright - bunch of bruisers, boys and girls teams

Comment

And they could only win the fciac once in four years!
            which only shows how hard it is to win that league- they beat Gbury last time they played and Gbury beat ridgefield who won the Fciac last 2 years. all good teams

Comment

Then you should know they have no talent this year
              if i was a pomp parent i would

Comment

if i was a pomp parent i would
                So if you watched them 8 years, you are the coach, a pedophile, or both. If you are from pomp, I am guessing you are both. Either way, you need to get off the soccer blog on a Sunday. Go outside and experience real life.

Nd #1

Comment

So if you watched them 8 years, you are the coach, a pedophile, or both. If you are from pomp, I am guessing you are both. Either way, you need to get off the soccer blog on a Sunday. Go outside and experience real life.

Nd #1
                  How are NDs boys and girls soccer teams going to do this year

Comment

SJ should play Loomis Chafee and see what a real CT soccer team looks like.

Comment

How many of those players are CT kids? 1/2?

Comment

Nd #1
                        or i had 2 kids go thru another school dumbazz-BTW i have seen ND as well and i can tell you
                        you aint #1 in fairfield, never mind anywhere else
                        get ready for some jazz kickings this year

Comment

Nd #1
                          said the guy posting on Sunday???? you can't make this **** up

Comment

SJ should play Loomis Chafee and see what a real CT soccer team looks like.
                            is loomis better than GHS ?

Comment

gold

is loomis better than GHS ?
                              The survey says.... yes.

Comment

Are there any teams that can unseat GBury?
                                Our LL team has several ECNL players, several NPL players and several quality club players yet our coach can't unseat the team from the toilet and we go out in the first or second round of the States every year. Very frustrating the AD will not hire a coach that knows what to do with the talent available. That is the secret to GHS success. JF is a good coach. Same for SJ and the successful FCIAC schools.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X