Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compare GDA against non GDA at Disney this weekend

Disney has a GDA bracket where GDA teams play other GDA teams. Since u probably will buy the weekend pass , go watch a GDA game and then compare to even the elite A bracket or whatever Disney calls it.

U will then see what everyone who knows a little about soccer has been saying , the level of competition , especially speed, is unbelievable compared to non GDA. A serious coach / scout would not be able to measure a non GDA player since the speed and technicality fall off so much from this level to the next.

Take ur kid and if she’s serious about making it to the highest level she will want to be on a GDA team if viable.

Happy thanksgiving!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disney has a GDA bracket where GDA teams play other GDA teams. Since u probably will buy the weekend pass , go watch a GDA game and then compare to even the elite A bracket or whatever Disney calls it.

U will then see what everyone who knows a little about soccer has been saying , the level of competition , especially speed, is unbelievable compared to non GDA. A serious coach / scout would not be able to measure a non GDA player since the speed and technicality fall off so much from this level to the next.

Take ur kid and if she’s serious about making it to the highest level she will want to be on a GDA team if viable.

Happy thanksgiving!
    Useless generalization. Change that to some GDA teams and players like everything else. Some GDA teams are not competitive at all.

Comment

Useless generalization. Change that to some GDA teams and players like everything else. Some GDA teams are not competitive at all.

Yet you did not say what club and team your kid is on.

Comment

Except for WFF. Always exceptions to every generalization.

Comment

The reason GDA teams exclusively play each other is there fear of losing and then everyone will see it is not all it is cracked up to be.

Comment

The reason GDA teams exclusively play each other is there fear of losing and then everyone will see it is not all it is cracked up to be.

Yea, thats gotta be it. Idiot.

Comment

Schedule link?

Comment

Schedule link?
                http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=60326

Comment

4 teams including Weston and Flames?

Comment

Shhh don't let the secret out.

Comment

Shhh don't let the secret out.

Too late, we already know you're an idiot.

Comment

Funny thing is one of the teams in the U15 GDA bracket is not a DA team. So teams can enter in and play GDA teams if they really wanted to get there ***** kicked.

Comment

Funny thing is one of the teams in the U15 GDA bracket is not a DA team. So teams can enter in and play GDA teams if they really wanted to get there ***** kicked.
                          Just looked up that team, apparently Carrot Top is their coach.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving!
                            Our team isn't playing Disney this year but your description of the GDA play is SO exciting "...the level of competition , especially speed, is unbelievable compared to non GDA" that I'm going to buy a weekend pass and leave my family and relatives right after Thanksgiving dinner and head over to witness GDA play for myself. It just sounds so incredible! I mean, I've seen other teams from West Florida Flames play but I can't even imagine how good their GDA teams must be!!

Comment

Our team isn't playing Disney this year but your description of the GDA play is SO exciting "...the level of competition , especially speed, is unbelievable compared to non GDA" that I'm going to buy a weekend pass and leave my family and relatives right after Thanksgiving dinner and head over to witness GDA play for myself. It just sounds so incredible! I mean, I've seen other teams from West Florida Flames play but I can't even imagine how good their GDA teams must be!!
                              Sweet but sad , unless u have a kid playing already i wouldn’t jump through hoops , go find some friends on weallhateda.com and then u can all blog simultaneously!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X