• Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2152581]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Yep the typo police have made a ruling
    Patient1
    Doctor0
    Winner winner chicken dinner

My patient singled me out , what am I suppose to do?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2152597]

My patient singled me out , what am I suppose to do?
      Try not to lose so fast

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2152541]

This is the reason nobody follows your direstions
        "As soon as" IS "after" you wake up idiot
        Um...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2152401]

Yup....and STJ one of the Best put a bad Azz spanking on Pomp of 1-0, such an embarrassing result it was especially from a puzzy class SWC team, the same puzzy team that lost in Quarterfinals.

Oh wait....... if it was such a soft team shouldn’t it have been 5 or 6.
          At the end of the day, swc did nothing in the state tournament, except for Weston, a team you swc idiots have trashed on this forum all year. You trailer trash pomp parents should apologize to Weston. You probably won’t though. I see similarity to lavar ball and his tweets to trump. Just tuck tail, you have no case.

Comment

What did Weston do?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2152646]

At the end of the day, swc did nothing in the state tournament, except for Weston, a team you swc idiots have trashed on this forum all year. You trailer trash pomp parents should apologize to Weston. You probably won’t though. I see similarity to lavar ball and his tweets to trump. Just tuck tail, you have no case.
              Calm down Cowboy, I’m on your side for this one. I am the OP for the previous ^^^ post,
              also I’m NOT a Pomp parent but only defending them against the FCIAC bashers, sorry for not writing a better post explaining my point.
              I do agree with you that the smaller program (Weston) did a good job in the playoffs (Semis) in both Congrats. Beating both Pomp and Immaculate was not by luck as was posted by another here, but don’t get ahead of yourself because each year a new team blossoms as was the case with Weston, time passes fast and last year they failed to make SWCs and got bumped 1st round of states , so to all the teams let’s see who’s the Dark horse next year.

Comment

What did Weston do?

Good point—unfortunately 2nd or 3rd place gets nothing, but for some it could be a kick start.

Not to compare.....— but I never forgot the Cinderella run Gonzaga did back in 99, since then the schools BB program as never been the same.

Comment

SWC girls next year

So what are predictions for the cream of the crop next year?

Comment

SWC all conference selection needs an overhaul. Most kids selected are deserving but some are not.

Comment

SWC all conference selection needs an overhaul. Most kids selected are deserving but some are not.
                      The selections are made by the coaches in the conference ( the closest thing we have to experts on this subject) at the very least the most knowledgable on this particular subject.

Who do you think would be better, or your suggestion for overhaul?

Comment

The selections are made by the coaches in the conference ( the closest thing we have to experts on this subject) at the very least the most knowledgable on this particular subject.

Who do you think would be better, or your suggestion for overhaul?
                        The parents should vote, LOL

Comment

The parents should vote, LOL
                          No kid would get 2 votes

Comment

No kid would get 2 votes
                            The kids with two mothers would get two votes

Comment

The kids with two mothers would get two votes
                              where is the link to the selections they are not on the conference website?

Comment

where is the link to the selections they are not on the conference website?
                                Only picture listed on SWC site

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X