Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again, please list any sort of accomplishments by any of the coaches. The DoC talks a lot about how good he is, but can't list a single accomplishment.
    Fake news.

This isn’t true. It is jealous people who have an agenda. They are liars.

Comment

Fake news.

Jealous of what? A 1 team club that had to hide that team in the PSPL so as not to get exposed for the scam it really is?

Comment

Fake news.

Which ones?

Comment

Honestly, CU 03's are very, very good.

Comment

I know 03 CU dad that you like to come on here and try and be an agitator. I think it's great that Crossfire was able to lure away three GPS players to help make a team. They are decent players and having Crossfire throw in free kits and charging no annual fees was a great deal for them. One is even getting her airfare paid for. Not a bad deal!

Comment

I know 03 CU dad that you like to come on here and try and be an agitator. I think it's great that Crossfire was able to lure away three GPS players to help make a team. They are decent players and having Crossfire throw in free kits and charging no annual fees was a great deal for them. One is even getting her airfare paid for. Not a bad deal!
              CU 03's aren't really that good. They are on par with GPS, FCP and GDA. Saying they are better makes you look foolish. I've watched them all play and there are glaring weaknesses on every team.

As for getting free kits and airfare, my kudos to those kids and their parents. Who doesn't want "free" stuff? Good for them for asking and if they got it, good for them for getting it. Don't express sour grapes because you're too chicken to ask or you're kid is not good enough to get the freebies.

Comment

CU 03's aren't really that good. They are on par with GPS, FCP and GDA. Saying they are better makes you look foolish. I've watched them all play and there are glaring weaknesses on every team.

As for getting free kits and airfare, my kudos to those kids and their parents. Who doesn't want "free" stuff? Good for them for asking and if they got it, good for them for getting it. Don't express sour grapes because you're too chicken to ask or you're kid is not good enough to get the freebies.

Not really sure about any of this. The only thing I know is, CU 03g is best girls team in Oregon, and its not really close.

Comment

Let me clarify a few things for you. This is called a troll, no CU parents are posting this crap. Next, everyone on the team got free kits. Finally, all are paying their way. Now that we’ve clarified that you can quit saying the same lame crap on here over and over and maybe this thread will finally Rest In Peace where it belongs.

Comment

Not really sure about any of this. The only thing I know is, CU 03g is best girls team in Oregon, and its not really close.
                    It's fools like you that keep the world spinning. Toodles!

Comment

It's fools like you that keep the world spinning. Toodles!
                      You get to pop off once you beat CU 03's. Until then CU 03's are best in State!!

Comment

Best at what? Certainly isn't at soccer.

Comment

Best at what? Certainly isn't at soccer.
                          Best at recruiting and offering freebies.

Comment

Not bad at all, gotta do what you feel is best for you kid and if you get free soccer to boot, then that's a nice bonus. The keeper that went to CU is tough to replace, she is a game changer and no other 03 keepers in the area even come close, the others were easily replaced. Glad to have the middy's dad gone, he was one of the most obnoxious parents that you'll even see on a sideline. Enjoy him CU 03s!

Comment

Best at recruiting and offering freebies.
                              I have tissues and a long sleeve shirt you can use to wipe up your tears. Really sorry you didn't get the freebies and weren't recruited. Don't know how that happened....

Comment

Not bad at all, gotta do what you feel is best for you kid and if you get free soccer to boot, then that's a nice bonus. The keeper that went to CU is tough to replace, she is a game changer and no other 03 keepers in the area even come close, the others were easily replaced. Glad to have the middy's dad gone, he was one of the most obnoxious parents that you'll even see on a sideline. Enjoy him CU 03s!

All these kids are great kids. Soccer talents differ but doesn't change the fact that all CU ecnl kids are learning lessons on and off field right now. I marvel at the desire and determination these girls have at a young age, and have been happy be involved as a parent to witness. As parents we all can be a little Turbo at times.

Cut some slack if any of us go a little overboard.

This group CU03 is good, no need to pick one or two. Across the board great kids and good soccer players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X