Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Absolute total nonsense.
Obamacare was rammed down our throats. 1/6 of the US economy was put in the hands of Government. Pushed through with marginal, if any input from Rerublicans. it was rammed through in short order because the window of opportunity was closing. Dems had the House, Senate and the WH for less than 6 months, and along with Obamacare looted the Treasury for the trillion dollar non shovel ready stimulus plan that didn't stimulate anything. 8 years of sub 3 % GDP , the only President to have that in American history. almost 9 trillion added to the debt, 10 million added to Snap, 7 million added to Medicaid , and QE keeping the stock market from crashing. Savers got punished, and the very Wall Steet that Obama " called out" will now happily pay for Obama to speak.That's Obama's legacy in a nutshell. Health Care and Health Insurance are two different things. Obama has turned Medicaid into Health Inusrance, even the able bodied can now have it. That was not what it was designed for. With " health insurance ", you have skin in the game. With Medicaid, it is just take , no give.

And after all that damage, Progressives choose to resist, as if the damage they have done should be ignored.
Obama care had 20x the meetings and input than did TrumpCare. Trumpcare is the definition of ramming something down our throats not Obamacare

Talk about revisionist history.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Pointing fingers and looking to blame......that's all both sides of this argument are interested in. And thus, it's no wonder that we elect people who do nothing more than the same in Washington.

I don't care who did what and when. We cannot undo it, despite all your railing to repeal and replace. It will never be fully repealed and it cannot be replaced. We have to look forward and SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Perhaps the first thing that would help is if you all chuck all the freaking labels you want to lay on each other here.
It all started with Barry. BO ( before Obama) , people were more civilized. Our countries demise began with his presidency.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Why should I have to support your small business by subsidizing your healthcare.

Tell you what. Sell more and be better than you are and you will make enough to pay for healthcare.
I get no such subsidy from you.

Tell you what though...don't you.let your mom or dad use Medicare ever please.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Obama care had 20x the meetings and input than did TrumpCare. Trumpcare is the definition of ramming something down our throats not Obamacare

Talk about revisionist history.
WTH. Knock it off with the ridiculous political talk. Who cares?? Theyíre all criminals in Congress. Every single one of them on both sides. Pull your head out of the sand and youíd understand what a waste it is to argue about it.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I get no such subsidy from you.

Tell you what though...don't you.let your mom or dad use Medicare ever please.
Sure you do, you just donít understand how those premiums became cheaper for you. When you figure it out....your welcome
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Sure you do, you just donít understand how those premiums became cheaper for you. When you figure it out....your welcome
One of the reasons your corporate or union or whatever insurance you have is more comprehensive for a lower price was the bargaining power of a large group among other things, healthcare guru . Among many other factors in this very complex industry.

The ACA haters have come up completely empty with their promise of a better system Einstein. They no longer have any standing to weigh in on how to fix this since years and years of supposed effort came up with ...........NOTHING. Gee - who knew health care was so complicated.

You remind me of that Oakwwod hypocrite who has it all figured out that that he or she is being ripped off everywhere by a bunch of users. Then when it is becomes clear that his kid's soccer lessons are cheap because other children at the club have to pay more, just posts....well....ummmmm....that is just the way it is.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
One of the reasons your corporate or union or whatever insurance you have is more comprehensive for a lower price was the bargaining power of a large group among other things, healthcare guru . Among many other factors in this very complex industry.

The ACA haters have come up completely empty with their promise of a better system Einstein. They no longer have any standing to weigh in on how to fix this since years and years of supposed effort came up with ...........NOTHING. Gee - who knew health care was so complicated.

You remind me of that Oakwwod hypocrite who has it all figured out that that he or she is being ripped off everywhere by a bunch of users. Then when it is becomes clear that his kid's soccer lessons are cheap because other children at the club have to pay more, just posts....well....ummmmm....that is just the way it is.
You do realize that Barry increased my taxes to pay for your premiums right. Do you think that the insurance company just lowered your premiums?
3.8 percent tax on net investment income....that was new on top of the tax I already pay. Form 8960 if you want to see how it works. Doubt you have capital gains and interest income, but thatís what helps pay for your premiums.
Old 23 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You do realize that Barry increased my taxes to pay for your premiums right. Do you think that the insurance company just lowered your premiums?
3.8 percent tax on net investment income....that was new on top of the tax I already pay. Form 8960 if you want to see how it works. Doubt you have capital gains and interest income, but thatís what helps pay for your premiums.
We will never agree that your little 5 sentence explanation is a useful analysis of the issue. But regardless, it is basically more blah blah blah complaining with nary a useful contribution about what the beautiful replacement system looks like.