Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Antifa only started getting crazy and violent since 2016 because they are told to hate TRUMP.
    they were nuts during obama as well-
    look at any g-20 summit inthe last 29 years
    or any disturbance in portland or seattle

Comment

America will Burn Under TRUMP.

they were nuts during obama as well-
      look at any g-20 summit inthe last 29 years
      or any disturbance in portland or seattle
      nuts is nuts (i have no problem with nuts) but they only started getting violent when they were told trump is a facist by the liberal slave masters.

Ironically, the facism is solely on the democrats using the Coronavirus as a prop to stifle a kick-ss booming economy and try and pin it on the POTUS.

Here is a great example of a facist/-sshole: bill diblasio, mayor of nyc. Threatens to lock you up if you are caught swimming at the beach...but its all good to throw a brick through a storefront window in nyc.

Comment

That is the trouble with Cons--- tRUMP says "Antifa" and you all have to believe it.... tRUMP is a liar... No doubt you think it was Antifa pressing on George Floyd's neck...

then ...

Tear gassing peaceful AMERICAN protesters to make it to a church and hold a bible up upside down... what a great Christian.... time you guys started protesting such un-American behavior rather than condoning and arguing for it.

Bottom line: - tRUMP knows he is losing ... so its Kristallnacht for Conservatives ...
        jumped to conclusions again lol...no tear gas was used...lemming

Comment

nuts is nuts (i have no problem with nuts) but they only started getting violent when they were told trump is a facist by the liberal slave masters.

Ironically, the facism is solely on the democrats using the Coronavirus as a prop to stifle a kick-ss booming economy and try and pin it on the POTUS.

Here is a great example of a facist/-sshole: bill diblasio, mayor of nyc. Threatens to lock you up if you are caught swimming at the beach...but its all good to throw a brick through a storefront window in nyc.
          cons love to make stuff up. it would be funny if it weren't so pathetic that so many actually believe it.

Comment

cons love to make stuff up. it would be funny if it weren't so pathetic that so many actually believe it.
            Drove threw wilton tonight...traffic jammed up for a protest. It was funny looking at the crowd of white liberals. There was maybe 10 blacks. That’s about 95% of the population of blacks in wilton. Those wilton liberals are all about blm. Except if that black live wants to move in next door.

Comment

Drove threw wilton tonight...traffic jammed up for a protest. It was funny looking at the crowd of white liberals. There was maybe 10 blacks. That’s about 95% of the population of blacks in wilton. Those wilton liberals are all about blm. Except if that black live wants to move in next door.
              makes them feel good at the party after the march-

Comment

you are a buffoon if you do not believe that antifa is not at least partially behind these riots...it is funny how you project your poor critical thinking skills onto me("No doubt you think it was Antifa pressing on George Floyd's neck")...I believe that peaceful protest is a good thing and is everyone's constitutional right but protesting a right and just cause does not give anyone the right to break the law or to ignore the directions of the authorities...it is time you guys started to look in the mirror and stop blaming everything on the president
                Evidence ? The quintessential requirement for your accusation... you have (as usual) presented none.
                So Peaceful protest is a good thing? That should not be met with tear gas? ... Kneeling on a neck for 8 minutes is not breaking the law? In these circumstances it is those in "authority" who are breaking the law. Yes, it is time for reflection on one's self ... you are correct everything should not be blamed on the President ... here is evidence of other culpability... (which I am sure you will ignore)

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/mo...it-84245061843

Simple cowardice... Orange is the new YELLow...

Comment

Evidence ? The quintessential requirement for your accusation... you have (as usual) presented none.
                  So Peaceful protest is a good thing? That should not be met with tear gas? ... Kneeling on a neck for 8 minutes is not breaking the law? In these circumstances it is those in "authority" who are breaking the law. Yes, it is time for reflection on one's self ... you are correct everything should not be blamed on the President ... here is evidence of other culpability... (which I am sure you will ignore)

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/mo...it-84245061843

Simple cowardice... Orange is the new YELLow...
                  People are making this guy Floyd to be a choir boy. Cop was wrong and should rot in jail. Personally, I think the death penalty is fine too, but liberals don’t want that. They want to rehabilitate. Facts are the guy was an ex con who did 5 years for theft and assault. Also had been convicted of theft with a firearm and drug charges. You put yourself bad positions, and bad things happen. Things could have and who knows, may have ended differently for him earlier. Maybe he shot some one or could have shot someone. He was a bad dude going no where. So he gets less sympathy from me unfortunately.

Comment

These Antifa people must be incredibly smart. I mean look how many leaders of international terrorist groups have been identified over the years. Yet law enforcement has not yet identified a single “Antifa” leader or a a central Org or even a local cell.

Amazing . How much do we pay for all that policing ?

Why it’s almost like the whole Antifa thing ...and I mean for years ...has been overblown and used as a straw man argument.

Worth discussing I think. If they really exist like Trump claims what a failure and reflection on Sessions, Barr, and Trump. This never happened under previous administrations.

Buck stops with Trump
                    The best part is that Trump actually labeled Antifa a terror group and the idiot cultists on here cheered. He gives them a shiny object and they bless their Dear Leader. Meanwhile, there is no Antifa organization. There is no one to sanction for being in Antifa. It's just in the cultists' brains. The same ones calling others sheep.

Comment

The best part is that Trump actually labeled Antifa a terror group and the idiot cultists on here cheered. He gives them a shiny object and they bless their Dear Leader. Meanwhile, there is no Antifa organization. There is no one to sanction for being in Antifa. It's just in the cultists' brains. The same ones calling others sheep.
                      He won't name any white nationalist groups terrorists. I wonder why

Comment

Toddler Trump officially yanked the RNC from NC before locking in another location. These events take months and months of planning but he thinks it can be pulled off in a few weeks.

Comment

Toddler Trump officially yanked the RNC from NC before locking in another location. These events take months and months of planning but he thinks it can be pulled off in a few weeks.
                          What deblasio and Cuomo have let happen to nyc and the police is disgusting. Call in national guard. Curfew. No one under age allowed out after dark or subject to arrest and a night in jail. Period! These little hoodrats are supposed to be in school.

There should be water canons used, tasers and mace.

Daytime peaceful protests are fine....no protests at night....lost that freedom when animals acted

Comment

Lol - this one I’ll agree with you on.....Every white millennium wants to be a Black life’s Matter Member now but to be honest there’s nothing wrong with it, just means they have a pulse and a healthy heart not like our Republikazzzzes who don’t have a spine.

Comment

jumped to conclusions again lol...no tear gas was used...lemming
                              I was there .... where are you getting your information? Let me guess .... Fux News ...
                              on which tRUMP is the unquestionable Ayatollah...and nothing anti-tRUMP is covered ...
                              if you want to see a lemming... just look in a mirror...

Comment

I was there .... where are you getting your information? Let me guess .... Fux News ...
                                on which tRUMP is the unquestionable Ayatollah...and nothing anti-tRUMP is covered ...
                                if you want to see a lemming... just look in a mirror...
                                Was this you?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/nypd-r...fiti-suspects/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X