Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republican Senate turns down request regarding info on Tara Reid

Biden camp asks the Republican Senate for copies of Tara Reid’s complaint of “ sexual allegations she claims happened in the Hallways of the Capital “

Yes you read it correctly folks - she said it happened in that busy fast walking hallways of the Capital building, no wonder Moscow Mitch and crew won’t release it -Mmmmmmmm seems highly suspect why Trump seems to be easy on this against Biden sayin” he should just come out and defend it” and again saying “I don’t know if it’s true”

I loved the show with her and Paris Hilton

Comment

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥attack!!

Comment

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Comment

I love emojis 💥⚽️

Comment

Is CFC park open

Comment

Asking for a friend

Comment

💥⚽️💥⚽️💥⚽️💥⚽️

Comment

Republican Senate turns down request regarding info on Tara Reid

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Biden camp asks the Republican Senate for copies of Tara Reid’s complaint of “ sexual allegations she claims happened in the Hallways of the Capital “

Yes you read it correctly folks - she said it happened in that busy fast walking hallways of the Capital building, no wonder Moscow Mitch and crew won’t release it -Mmmmmmmm seems highly suspect why Trump seems to be easy on this against Biden sayin” he should just come out and defend it” and again saying “I don’t know if it’s true”
                  TRUMP was real cool and said "idk much about it but he (biden) might be wrongfully accused, you know I know a lot about that".

The difference is that that believe all woman that accuse a republican. But don't believe anything if a democrat is accused.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

TRUMP was real cool and said "idk much about it but he (biden) might be wrongfully accused, you know I know a lot about that".

The difference is that that believe all woman that accuse a republican. But don't believe anything if a democrat is accused.

#liberalhypocrisy
                    so then why is the GOP controlled Senate denying the request? You are thick as a stump. You don't think McConnell wants Biden to lose, badly?

Comment

Cool as a CFC park breeze

Comment

Now that’s cool!

Comment

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 Trump nerd 🤡

Comment

Should’ve taken the truce... No truce now. Welcome to the Gettysburg of TS

Comment

#liberalhypocrisy
                              He can just give a DNA sample and we can believe the facts on the E Jean Carroll claim that Trump raped her , rather than believing either party

“If Trumps DNA fits the dress, you must convict “

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X