Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that why Melania won't hold his hand in public?

STI's can be really itchy I hear.
    Yuck. Lay with dogs, get fleas.

Comment

Hopefully he didn't take home a bad STI. Stormy said he didn't use protection. She also said he only lasted 30 seconds so I am not sure if that counts as cheating on Melania.
      She got paid $150,000.00 for that lay so she better watch her filthy mouth.

Why was she in his hotel room and why did she take off her clothes if she didn't want to get some DTJ inside of her.

Maybe he only lasts 30 records, but that is none of your business. That is a private matter between him, his wife and the other women he sleeps with.

Comment

Donald Trump, master of projection

Joe Biden's America?
        https://i.redd.it/qbsdns58hsk51.jpg

Comment

I know he is not a good person, but he gave me a tax cut and dismantled the Clean Water Act. Brought back coal. And he is banging the skank like God ain't watching. This guy is my idol.
          Say the lie tax cut and get my vote. Blue collar folks are gullible.

Comment

Hopefully he didn't take home a bad STI. Stormy said he didn't use protection. She also said he only lasted 30 seconds so I am not sure if that counts as cheating on Melania.
            Does the Bible say though shalt not use protection because you should not block God’s plan to conceive what he has preconceived?

Comment

Why was she in his hotel room and why did she take off her clothes if she didn't want to get some DTJ inside of her.

Maybe he only lasts 30 records, but that is none of your business. That is a private matter between him, his wife and the other women he sleeps with.
              Loving some skanky women.

Comment

Maybe he only lasts 30 seconds, but that is none of your business. That is a private matter between him, his wife and the other women he sleeps with.
                This is everything maga

Comment

For $150k? And he lasted less than a minute? That’s sad. Is she keeping the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post

maybe he only lasts 30 records, but that is none of your business. That is a private matter between djt, his wife and the other women he sleeps with.
                    maga!

Comment

Trump was recorded speaking with famed columnist Bob Woodward, saying he knew Covid as more serious than he was letting on to the American people.

Worst.
                      President.
                      Ever.

Comment

Trump was recorded speaking with famed columnist Bob Woodward, saying he knew Covid as more serious than he was letting on to the American people.

Worst.
                        President.
                        Ever.
                        Donald Trump hates this country. The only thing or person that he loves is himself. He disparages the military and chance that he gets and now we know that he values his political career more that the citizens of this country. He's a lying piece of shít and his followers are all of bunch of suckers and dumb ass sheeple

Comment

Donald Trump hates this country. The only thing or person that he loves is himself. He disparages the military and chance that he gets and now we know that he values his political career more that the citizens of this country. He's a lying piece of shít and his followers are all of bunch of suckers and dumb ass sheeple
                          The sound you make when you know you're gonna lose!

Comment

The sound you make when you know you're gonna lose!
                            Is the sound of the Trump sheeple..... 🐑 baaaaaa

Comment

Yuck. Lay with dogs, get fleas.
                              Stormy and Karen aren't dogs! Their hot. Your just jealous you aren't out getting around getting tail like The Donald. You are a Loser!

Comment

Stormy and Karen aren't dogs! Their hot. Your just jealous you aren't out getting around getting tail like The Donald. You are a Loser!
                                Still amazed DJT had to pay for it. I guess with that weird hairdo and the cheesy TV show that's probably not that weird.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X