FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2605108]Maybe, maybe not we will never know since BB refuses to set up a scrimmage with us nor will he allow the teams to train together.

And at least we lowly people on the ECNL RL have a real paid professional coach - one that is every bit as successful as RF on the High school front. Our coach is vested in developing the talent he has, he shows up, he actually looks at his high school schedule and let’s us know in advance when he needs to change a practice - he can communicate like a real person. He has never threatened the girls and they all feel comfortable speaking to him or emailing him. And he does not believe in parent coaches - even though there is a dad on our team who is a member of the bucks professional staff (IB). Yes there is actually a dad on the team who is a paid professional and our coach does not use him because he understands the conflicts and perceptions that occur with a parent coach and all the problems that brings. We practice two times a week and have great participation at our practices. And our girls actually earned their spots on the team. So tell us again how we are jealous of your almighty ECNL team?

Here ya go from this thread some pages ago. They do list the reasons - can you do the same?

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Really? My daughter could possibly make this team, and I have no intention of bringing her anywhere close to this team with the history of the BRD and the fact that this team is not run well - a coach that is basically absent, the dad who is allowed to run the team, and the lack of practice

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thanks npl 06 dad. Stay with the npl team. It’s a fun team.
      no npl dad here. My daughter plays at another club, and like I said would not consider this team as an option. The people who are trying to defend the team/coach/dad are not able to substantiate theirs defenses so obviously they aren't true

Comment

We are really happy with the coach, the training and the team overall. I know the actual parents of this team are also. I don't need to give you a reasons why.

As a person who’s kid is also on this team, 99% of what’s been written is FALSE.
        Why won’t you list reasons why you are happy and what you like about him? There isn’t anything really substantive on here about him that projects him in a positive way except that he runs a successful high school team.

Can anyone please list the good things about this coach that will serve as a basis for why you “like” him? This should be easy if true. Stop the haters.

Comment

!!NPL 06 upset parent alert!!
          ^^^^BRD Parent Alert .... Kid couldn't make it without mommy's BRD

Comment

Here’s a positive. He hasn’t had the flu all season. God bless him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2618731]
              Maybe, maybe not we will never know since BB refuses to set up a scrimmage with us nor will he allow the teams to train together.

And at least we lowly people on the ECNL RL have a real paid professional coach - one that is every bit as successful as RF on the High school front. Our coach is vested in developing the talent he has, he shows up, he actually looks at his high school schedule and let’s us know in advance when he needs to change a practice - he can communicate like a real person. He has never threatened the girls and they all feel comfortable speaking to him or emailing him. And he does not believe in parent coaches - even though there is a dad on our team who is a member of the bucks professional staff (IB). Yes there is actually a dad on the team who is a paid professional and our coach does not use him because he understands the conflicts and perceptions that occur with a parent coach and all the problems that brings. We practice two times a week and have great participation at our practices. And our girls actually earned their spots on the team. So tell us again how we are jealous of your almighty ECNL team?

Here ya go from this thread some pages ago. They do list the reasons - can you do the same?
              No need to get defensive. I knew you were an npl 06 parent the whole time.
              Didn’t fool me.
              I like your npl team. Good bunch of kids. I’m a fan of both the ecnl and rl teams. You seem to be the one with youth soccer issues which I don’t understand.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2618739]

Didn’t fool me.
                I like your npl team. Good bunch of kids. I’m a fan of both the ecnl and rl teams. You seem to be the one with youth soccer issues which I don’t understand.
                Still waiting for you to list the reasons you are so happy. It shouldn’t be hard. But all we hear are crickets!

The evolution of this thread and the people that have been accused of writing on it is hysterical- from the bitter scorned women, to the Ukies parents, to “Trent”, “Kent” misty, green Jeep driver, smokebomb,frustrated ex pda dad. And on and on . You really have no idea who is writing on this thread. You might want to pull your head out of the sand and realize there are a lot of unhappy people on this team and they have good reasons to be unhappy, and they have clearly and succinctly stated those reasons. You on the other hand can’t give any reasons why you are so happy other than the fact you are buddies with BB.

Comment

Here’s a positive. He hasn’t had the flu all season. God bless him.
                  Lol!

It’s only December - I’m sure a flu is coming when he has to make the hour drive to west rock hill for indoor practice. Let’s take the over/under now on how many of those practices he makes.

Comment

Lol!

It’s only December - I’m sure a flu is coming when he has to make the hour drive to west rock hill for indoor practice. Let’s take the over/under now on how many of those practices he makes.
                    Where and what is west rock hill?

Comment

Where and what is west rock hill?
                      Sellersville - West Rockhill Elememtary school. Site of some indoor practices.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2618739][QUOTE=Unregistered;2618731]

Didn’t fool me.

Ok, this is just funny.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2618743]

Still waiting for you to list the reasons you are so happy. It shouldn’t be hard. But all we hear are crickets!

The evolution of this thread and the people that have been accused of writing on it is hysterical- from the bitter scorned women, to the Ukies parents, to “Trent”, “Kent” misty, green Jeep driver, smokebomb,frustrated ex pda dad. And on and on . You really have no idea who is writing on this thread. You might want to pull your head out of the sand and realize there are a lot of unhappy people on this team and they have good reasons to be unhappy, and they have clearly and succinctly stated those reasons. You on the other hand can’t give any reasons why you are so happy other than the fact you are buddies with BB.
                          My kid plays for the 08 team and we also heard it’s the 06 npl / rl parents bashing this team and coaches. Just saying

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2618750]

My kid plays for the 08 team and we also heard it’s the 06 npl / rl parents bashing this team and coaches. Just saying
                            Ok Misty!

Comment

Can someone please tell me what is being argued here and what the problem is?
                              This thread is all over the place.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2618750]

I’m sorry, M’am. Or is is Misty? You are inadvertently bashing your coach when you can’t seem to list any positive attributes about him. No one on here for the past twenty posts have been able to tell me what you and your kids like about him.

Make your case.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X