Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are still planning on leaving after this season if no changes are made, right?
    Why, to open up more spots for your neighbors kids under the guise of "tryouts"?

Comment

Messing with you. He’s cool. Good coach.
      Thought so. Yeah my daughter likes him. Super nice coach.

Comment

Why, to open up more spots for your neighbors kids under the guise of "tryouts"?
        !!NPL 06 upset parent alert!!

Comment

Thought so. Yeah my daughter likes him. Super nice coach.
          The words nice and RF have never been uttered in the same sentence.

Can you give some examples of his niceness and effectiveness as a coach?

Comment

Most if not all of the girls on the team are deathly afraid of him, he has reduced many of them to tears and threatened all of them with being cut if their parents don’t tow the line. They do not feel comfortable approaching him about anything - and that’s actually the reason some of the girls like BB on the sidelines - he is at least nice to them.

He has never given my kid an ounce of feedback and from the other parents I talk to he hasn’t given their kids feedback either.

He is an A licensed coach and has been very successful on the high school front.

This post is not bashing - just stating the Gods honest truth - and anyone who has a kid on this team knows this to be true. It is what it is.
            This is another club/DOC policy issue. All the complaints are leadership issues! At a normal
            club you get weekly or monthly feedback, and this is monitored by the DOC.

Comment

This is rather interesting. Thank you for the feedback and answering my question. Players, kids at this age, usually, if it’s the real deal, “love” their coach. Or even “like”. Parents, would any of your girls say that? I would hope.

Comment

My daughter really likes him. Hope this helps.
                Sorry. I missed this. What does she like about him? I say this because there is so much negativity on here and I’m trying to pry out of anyone the good qualities he brings to the table. If you all can list some, maybe the haters will stop.

Comment

Sorry. I missed this. What does she like about him? I say this because there is so much negativity on here and I’m trying to pry out of anyone the good qualities he brings to the table. If you all can list some, maybe the haters will stop.
                  You can’t be serious. You came to TS for honest feedback? That’s not what this site is for. It’s for the haters to rant and rave. But I think you knew that. I wouldn’t believe anything you read on here. Not just this thread. Any thread.

Comment

You can’t be serious. You came to TS for honest feedback? That’s not what this site is for. It’s for the haters to rant and rave. But I think you knew that. I wouldn’t believe anything you read on here. Not just this thread. Any thread.
                    And there is your answer deflect, deflect, deflect. If you are really happy with the coach, the training and the team overall it shouldn’t be hard to say why.

As a person who’s kid is on this team 99% of what’s been written is true. Sad but true.

Comment

And there is your answer deflect, deflect, deflect. If you are really happy with the coach, the training and the team overall it shouldn’t be hard to say why.

As a person who’s kid is on this team 99% of what’s been written is true. Sad but true.
                      We are really happy with the coach, the training and the team overall. I know the actual parents of this team are also. I don't need to give you a reasons why.

As a person who’s kid is also on this team, 99% of what’s been written is FALSE.

Comment

We are really happy with the coach, the training and the team overall. I know the actual parents of this team are also. I don't need to give you a reasons why.

As a person who’s kid is also on this team, 99% of what’s been written is FALSE.

What is exactly is false?

The only reason you are really happy is because you are buddies with BB thereby ensuring your kid gets prime playing time and positions - even though the team has performed poorly against ECNL teams.

Are you happy with the constant schedule changes, the lack of practices, zero feedback, checked out head coach and the teams decline in the standings? If you are really happy with all those things then you are an idiot.

Comment

I see your point. I am happy with the team but....how do you even know if my little Mia is on the team or not?? You don't. I can then say i don't like this team a few mins/days later and post negative things since its anonymous. No one is the wiser. You are right this site is for ranting and raving and normally exclusively for negativity and bashing. No one is really looking for honest feedback. Dead give-away.

Its just trolls with an agenda. Have fun all!

Comment

What is exactly is false?

The only reason you are really happy is because you are buddies with BB thereby ensuring your kid gets prime playing time and positions - even though the team has performed poorly against ECNL teams.

Are you happy with the constant schedule changes, the lack of practices, zero feedback, checked out head coach and the teams decline in the standings? If you are really happy with all those things then you are an idiot.
                            Is your 06 Ecnl-RL team all great? Lets here all the positives about your team?

Comment

Is your 06 Ecnl-RL team all great? Lets here all the positives about your team?
                              my kid isn’t on the rl team but I do know they trained more than us this past season. Their coach actually showed up. And despite the fact there is a licensed professional FC bucks coach that is a dad of one of the girls on this team, he stays away and the coach keeps him away to avoid all of the issues we see on our team.

Comment

my kid isn’t on the rl team but I do know they trained more than us this past season. Their coach actually showed up. And despite the fact there is a licensed professional FC bucks coach that is a dad of one of the girls on this team, he stays away and the coach keeps him away to avoid all of the issues we see on our team.
                                Wow you know a heck of a lot for you kid not being on the RL team!!? LOL.

Yeah sorry don't believe ya chief. No one does.

Give us some more of the positives of your RL team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X