This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the lowe... family is back again here. get a life!
    Says the parents or wives of coaches that have kids in the club.

Get a real club to play for, Yours is the laughing stock of South Florida.

A ghost town at 196 for tryouts the 1st part of June. A ghost town.
    No girls program will be left. Many will leave since HT/AB/DOC remain.

Have fun supporting the "charter school system" this weekend for 3v3 tournament.
    Too bad all the smooching and glad handling, still cannot get you fields. LOL.

What is even more sad is that coaches and the parents come on this thread to bad mouth people no longer here! What they should focus on is the mass confusion that is the club of W.P.U.

R.I.P. W.P.U. R.I.P

Comment

Sounds like West Pines is looking to generate some funds. Without funds the clubs won't succeed. Some clubs have higher fees no fundraising others lower fees with fundraising.

Before you sign anything read it and make sure you understand it. Don't cry about it later if you didn't read and understand what you signed.

As a suggestion have the hot soccer moms do a car wash. That should be a success.
      Take the contract to an attorney to review before you sign it. An attorney can explain to you what you are signing especially if you cannot read the English version. Parents need to protect themselves before they sign up to any club.

Comment

He does nothing. His puppets do everything.
        What puppets?

Comment

West Pines Raffle

Angela and Jim are back here. GET A LIFE LOSERS
          Why must you bring them up over and over again. It is getting old. Why cant you just face the facts that many parents are not happy with what the club has to offer at this point. About 1/'2 of the club is leaving and all you do is joke about it. If you want to improve the club lets talk about it and stop writing nonsense on this thread.

Comment

Have fun supporting the "charter school system" this weekend for 3v3 tournament.

What is even more sad is that coaches and the parents come on this thread to bad mouth people no longer here! What they should focus on is the mass confusion that is the club of W.P.U.

R.I.P. W.P.U. R.I.P
            AB needs to go. Rumor has it that he was let go from Weston. So why did WP take him?

HT should have been gone since the end of last year.
            The DOC made a big mistake and gave him the U11 now U12 girls team after he did not impress the players or the parents, who left him and the kimet program. Sunrise girls are doing better off without HT. He said he did not need the girls who left, but I say otherwise. We are in 5th place in the Got Soccer. What about your team HT? I feel bad for the players left behind.

The DOC should have never been part of the club. Waste of money and time.

Comment

the lowe... family is back again here. get a life!
              You are so wrong. There have been 24 individual voters on the survey. Figure it out, That says that there are at least 24 different responders on here. Keep lying to yourselves and remain in denial. Once again, you need to bring your focus to what you need to do for the club and not on the people you did a favor to by releasing them to go elsewhere. They are the ones who can look back and laugh and be gladd that they are not here to deal with the nonsense.

Comment

R.I.P. W.P.U. R.I.P
                I heard the Doc has another job with another club is that true? Can he do this?

I also heard that Ht is an excellent sales person? That is why his parents/other coaches are buying into his sales pitch for the kimet program. Parents and coaches wake up. The Kimet program does not work. Ask his u12 team they will tell you.

I don't know who is Ab but I hear he is not a good director? Can someone tell me why?

Comment

Who is HT and why all the negative comments. I have a daughter and I am moving from Orlando to South Florida in May and I need to know what I am getting myself into. Please explain.
                  Can someone give me any feedback on Weston, Sunrise and Boca?

Comment

You are so wrong. There have been 24 individual voters on the survey. Figure it out, That says that there are at least 24 different responders on here. Keep lying to yourselves and remain in denial. Once again, you need to bring your focus to what you need to do for the club and not on the people you did a favor to by releasing them to go elsewhere. They are the ones who can look back and laugh and be gladd that they are not here to deal with the nonsense.
                    Who created the poll?

Comment

it is easy to take the survey, look to see out of those 27 how many click on that they would attend a BOD meeting, only 4 and half of those won't show.

Nothing is changing

Comment

Who is HT and why all the negative comments. I have a daughter and I am moving from Orlando to South Florida in May and I need to know what I am getting myself into. Please explain.
                        Can someone give me any feedback on Weston, Sunrise and Boca?
                        The best girls program is at Sunrise, then Boca

Comment

Get rid of AB HT now

That is a start to cleaning up West Pines. It about the kids and not egos.

Comment

Who created the poll?
                            I did

Comment

Get rid of AB HT now
                              If we go to the city of pembroke pines can they help the parents?

Comment

If we go to the city of pembroke pines can they help the parents?
                                yes but a group should go,or get a petition signed then go

Comment

Working...
                                X