Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

View Poll Results: OC / FKK - Time to Move On?
Time to move on - Sick of the hate 107 93.86%
Don't try to control me and my opinions!! 7 6.14%
Voters: 114. This poll is closed

Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Default Facts and Myths email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's killing everyone.

OCYS wants to say here we go. This is what we are doing with ECNL!!!
FKK wants to say "I told you so!!!"
AND EVERYONE ELSE (girl wise) wants to know what choices are on the table and yes that includes the current ECNL girls.

It actually affects purple teams and other clubs as well so lots of people are on edge!!
Facts and Myths

So OCYS spent the time to write and send an email to its membership directly addressing rumors on Talking Soccer. But the directorship continues to ignore and avoid the "rumor" that they are on ECNL probation. How about the rumor that the meeting with ECNL was short and put them on notice to fix the problem or the league will be pulled on 7/1?
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Facts and Myths

So OCYS spent the time to write and send an email to its membership directly addressing rumors on Talking Soccer. But the directorship continues to ignore and avoid the "rumor" that they are on ECNL probation. How about the rumor that the meeting with ECNL was short and put them on notice to fix the problem or the league will be pulled on 7/1?
The morning meeting took place for 2 hours then the OCYS went to lunch whilst the league contacted HM with a proposal. OCYS then went in again for a further hour meeting and it was agreed how to move forward. Following the meeting between OCYS and HM on Sunday everything as changed again because of HM. I expect now because HM has become impossible to deal with OCYS will keep ECNL.
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
The morning meeting took place for 2 hours then the OCYS went to lunch whilst the league contacted HM with a proposal. OCYS then went in again for a further hour meeting and it was agreed how to move forward. Following the meeting between OCYS and HM on Sunday everything as changed again because of HM. I expect now because HM has become impossible to deal with OCYS will keep ECNL.
Your fired...... but can you pleeeease pleeese pleeease talk these ecnl people and tell them that we are super nice and super professional because apparently we underestimated EVERYTHING and thought our arrogant attitude was enough to have everything drop in our lap without actually doing the right thing from the beginning. We promise we will change.
Thanks,
ocys
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Your fired...... but can you pleeeease pleeese pleeease talk these ecnl people and tell them that we are super nice and super professional because apparently we underestimated EVERYTHING and thought our arrogant attitude was enough to have everything drop in our lap without actually doing the right thing from the beginning. We promise we will change.
Thanks,
ocys
umm... more like "Gee Hue, I think you have mislead us. OC has proof that you do not have the CFK brand nor any teams nor rights to any CFK contracts. What is really going on here for the good of the ECNL players?...then perhaps you need to compromise with OCYS, because you really got nothing here but an extremely small group of players at a start-up club ."
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

You must lack reading comprehension skills. OC is trying to accommodate ECNL not wanting to get into a legal battle with HM. HM keeps saying either I get it all or I'm suing. ECNL is losing patience with HM and will have to make the call whether they want to or not.
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
You must lack reading comprehension skills. OC is trying to accommodate ECNL not wanting to get into a legal battle with HM. HM keeps saying either I get it all or I'm suing. ECNL is losing patience with HM and will have to make the call whether they want to or not.
This was in response to post 23
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
umm... more like "Gee Hue, I think you have mislead us. OC has proof that you do not have the CFK brand nor any teams nor rights to any CFK contracts. What is really going on here for the good of the ECNL players?...then perhaps you need to compromise with OCYS, because you really got nothing here but an extremely small group of players at a start-up club ."
You don't get it. it is not quantity, its quality. Quality coaches and quality players.
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
The only group threatening lawsuit are the businessmen at OC. They threatened from the start and have continued as they fear they will not get their way. If they put as much energy I to fixing their mistakes as they have trying to look for legal loopholes they mig have had a chance to fix this. But they haven't. Always looking for the easy way out OC
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anybody looked at HM's resume on the FKK site? Please do what I did. Call Lonestar to see if he was a founder or board member! Fraud! What about that NYU MBA from three years ago? Now McMurray U. Wonder if that's true?

Remember the Wall Street job? Why is that not on Linkedin? In fact why has Linkedin been changed to show only CFK? This was done over the last 3 months. BTW, Wall Street job was on CFK resume but never on Linkedin.

Is this strange to anybody else?
Seriously? Have you checked his twitter, facebook, vine, path, and instagram? Why is everyone so obsessed with one man? Why don't you talk to him face to face. Chicken?
Linked in? really?
Old 05-23-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anybody looked at HM's resume on the FKK site? Please do what I did. Call Lonestar to see if he was a founder or board member! Fraud! What about that NYU MBA from three years ago? Now McMurray U. Wonder if that's true?

Remember the Wall Street job? Why is that not on Linkedin? In fact why has Linkedin been changed to show only CFK? This was done over the last 3 months. BTW, Wall Street job was on CFK resume but never on Linkedin.

Is this strange to anybody else?
you have got to be joking. This is one man..... why does everyone think he can change the world. It is ONE GUY

Tags
gossip, ocys, rumors, talk