Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tara Reid,Joe Biden,credible sexual assault allegations,and wheres me too hypocrites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tara Reid,Joe Biden,credible sexual assault allegations,and wheres me too hypocrites

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When looters tweet out if you are black owned put a sign in your window and we wont loot it or burn it......that is about police brutality?

The issue is back that back in the civil rights era, there were leaders that were educated and understood how to make their cause the bigger cause and bring people together......now, there is no voice except antifa, looking for a cause to exploit.

I am all about stopping police brutality and making justice color blind.....would easily get on board and join that cause, most americans would. However, the liberals and terrorists like antifa want to make it a political issue and want to encourage lawlessness
    correct, all this craziness, its not about racism or civil injustice, this is total bullsh-t...its about the "haves" and the "have nots". Its all its ever really been about the last 10 years.

There are lazy bums out there jealous about others that have a house, cars, loving family etc. But they are too lazy to work for these things that they want. So they hate those that do.

Comment

correct, all this craziness, its not about racism or civil injustice, this is total bullsh-t...its about the "haves" and the "have nots". Its all its ever really been about the last 10 years.

There are lazy bums out there jealous about others that have a house, cars, loving family etc. But they are too lazy to work for these things that they want. So they hate those that do.
      Wrong dude. Its about this + unequal treatment in the justice system

https://youtu.be/kyl4EJhq47A

Comment

many parts to the justice system
        which are you complaining about

street level? or court house level?
        cops don't wake everyday and have no recollection of what has gone on in the past
        high crime neighborhoods are not high crime because of the number of arrests made but the number of crimes reported, who reports those crimes? the people who live and work there

cops in the inner city deal with and are dealt with very differently in high crime neighborhoods , high end neighborhoods, suburbs and rural communities- why don't cops live in the city communities they work in? because they don't want to

Comment

many parts to the justice system
          which are you complaining about

street level? or court house level?
          cops don't wake everyday and have no recollection of what has gone on in the past
          high crime neighborhoods are not high crime because of the number of arrests made but the number of crimes reported, who reports those crimes? the people who live and work there

cops in the inner city deal with and are dealt with very differently in high crime neighborhoods , high end neighborhoods, suburbs and rural communities- why don't cops live in the city communities they work in? because they don't want to

List below are the cities with the highest crime rates. the top 25 all have a democrat mayor. (crazy but True) look each one up yourselves).
          https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gal...ca/1669467002/

The responsible people leaving in these cities can see the bull-**** shoveled to them by there liberal slave masters. Much more than us living in "white bread" Connecticut.

TRUMP will win big time in November.

Comment

List below are the cities with the highest crime rates. the top 25 all have a democrat mayor. (crazy but True) look each one up yourselves).

The responsible people leaving in these cities can see the bull-**** shoveled to them by there liberal slave masters. Much more than us living in "white bread" Connecticut.

Urban and suburban make up 86% of the US population. Rural the remainder. Cities alone are 31%. Split the suburban vote (which is unlikely as Trump has tanked among suburbanites) and Trump can't)

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2018...l-communities/

Comment

Big cities have the most diversity its also very common to have higher crime than a smaller suburban city or town, i know you cant be that stupid to compare a Portland, Maine to NYC.

FYI ...Lots of Rioting in Miami, Florida with a Republican Mayor, Republican Senator and a Republican Governor.

FYI ...San Diego, lots of rioting and its a Military town run by a Republican Mayor.

lets do the math....400,000 people in Miami 1.2 million in San Diego
              8 million in NYC
              so why are those smaller cities rioting? shouldn't the Republican Mayor have easier control?

That's all you as a Con wanna do is listen to Fux news all day and go with the next narrative. At least try to be sensible when you post its not hard, get facts or the reason why some cities have more issues than others ....its very simple, more people more problems its not solved by party affiliation.

Comment

Big cities have the most diversity its also very common to have higher crime than a smaller suburban city or town, i know you cant be that stupid to compare a Portland, Maine to NYC.

FYI ...Lots of Rioting in Miami, Florida with a Republican Mayor, Republican Senator and a Republican Governor.

FYI ...San Diego, lots of rioting and its a Military town run by a Republican Mayor.

lets do the math....400,000 people in Miami 1.2 million in San Diego
                8 million in NYC
                so why are those smaller cities rioting? shouldn't the Republican Mayor have easier control?

That's all you as a Con wanna do is listen to Fux news all day and go with the next narrative. At least try to be sensible when you post its not hard, get facts or the reason why some cities have more issues than others ....its very simple, more people more problems its not solved by party affiliation.
                yea but your other cities with republican mayors are not in the top 25 most dangerous cities (Democrats own the mayorship for the top 25 most dangerous cities in the USA)

look Hartford in #23 what a cesspool (bronin seems like a nice guy but hes fkg clueless).

Comment

your argument goes out the window when looters target black owned businesses.

Comment

yea but your other cities with republican mayors are not in the top 25 most dangerous cities (Democrats own the mayorship for the top 25 most dangerous cities in the USA)

look Hartford in #23 what a cesspool (bronin seems like a nice guy but hes fkg clueless).
                    The whole country has been turned into a dystopian cesspool by Trump!

Failed pandemic response led to “so much death” and will bring more. Massive unemployment. Curfews and tyrannical crackdowns for political reasons.

Turning that back is priority #1.

“I'm gonna tell you fascists
                    You may be surprised
                    The people in this world
                    Are getting organized
                    You're bound to lose
                    You fascists bound to lose

Race hatred cannot stop us
                    This one thing we know
                    Your poll tax and Jim Crow
                    And greed has got to go
                    You're bound to lose
                    You fascists bound to lose.

All of you fascists bound to lose:
                    I said, all of you fascists bound to lose:
                    Yes sir, all of you fascists bound to lose:
                    You're bound to lose! You fascists:
                    Bound to lose!

People of every color
                    Marching side to side
                    Marching across these fields
                    Where a million fascists dies
                    You're bound to lose
                    You fascists bound to lose!

I'm going into this battle
                    And take my union gun
                    We'll end this world of slavery
                    Before this battle's won
                    You're bound to lose
                    You fascists bound to lose!“

Comment

The whole country has been turned into a dystopian cesspool by Trump!

Failed pandemic response led to “so much death” and will bring more. Massive unemployment. Curfews and tyrannical crackdowns for political reasons.

Turning that back is priority #1.

“I'm gonna tell you fascists
                      You may be surprised
                      The people in this world
                      Are getting organized
                      You're bound to lose
                      You fascists bound to lose

Race hatred cannot stop us
                      This one thing we know
                      Your poll tax and Jim Crow
                      And greed has got to go
                      You're bound to lose
                      You fascists bound to lose.

All of you fascists bound to lose:
                      I said, all of you fascists bound to lose:
                      Yes sir, all of you fascists bound to lose:
                      You're bound to lose! You fascists:
                      Bound to lose!

People of every color
                      Marching side to side
                      Marching across these fields
                      Where a million fascists dies
                      You're bound to lose
                      You fascists bound to lose!

I'm going into this battle
                      And take my union gun
                      We'll end this world of slavery
                      Before this battle's won
                      You're bound to lose
                      You fascists bound to lose!“
                      thats funny since the two biggest fascists that we know of are democrats:
                      mayor diblasio from NYC threatens to put you in jail for swimming yet its ok to thrown a brick into a storefront in midtown manhattan.

Or gov. cuomo (also form NY) for forcing 4000 infected people into nursing homes and killing 10000s more because of it. He probably has more deaths on his hands than hillary.

Comment

The Logical Voice

do you feel better now that you think you know who I am...I have helped urban communities my whole life...everything you do and say has a taint of hatred in it...you make wild accusations yet you have no facts to back it up...you parrot what some "expert" gave as their opinion like it is fact...you allay blame for something you wholeheartedly support on the president...you feel as if you're always the smartest guy in the room yet others chuckle and ridicule you behind your back...you probably live in an upscale area away from the common folk and think that throwing money at the problems of the inner city is helpful but you can't make the effort to go down there and get your hands dirty to help...I have lived in CT all my life and have watched hypocrites like you talk out of both sides of your mouth...I feel sorry for you...go hug your wife if she hasn't left you yet and enjoy your weekend

How do we know if you have helped urban communities or not? Because you make an anonymous claim on a soccer forum?

Talk about unsubstantiated claims......

Comment

The Logical Voice

What a fool you are. You're the typical republican projectionist. Biden makes a comment about black people being nuts to vote for Trump and the republicans lose it. OMG. How dare he? But Trump -- the things he'd done his entire life and all of the obvious racism flowing from his mouth . . . eh, no big deal. Obama did nothing for the black community. Biden won't either. But Trump, well he's their savior. So absurd it's just ridiculous. How can you even write this and think it's rational?

He is not interested in the truth or any fair and objective analysis of previous administrations. That doesn't fit his agenda to support Trump by denigrating those who came before him.

I'd like any Trump supporter to show us a specific EO or suggestion of legislation he has offered that had a direct improvement on the lives of the middle and lower class of America, particularly people of color.

He's just been riding an economic wave that began before he came into office. Then he fell into the surf.

Comment

He is not interested in the truth or any fair and objective analysis of previous administrations. That doesn't fit his agenda to support Trump by denigrating those who came before him.

I'd like any Trump supporter to show us a specific EO or suggestion of legislation he has offered that had a direct improvement on the lives of the middle and lower class of America, particularly people of color.

He's just been riding an economic wave that began before he came into office. Then he fell into the surf.
                            Trump, his family and rich pals have done very nicely financially. That's all Trump cares about.

Comment

$2000 child tax credit per child. Helped my family tremendously with my tax returns last year. God Bless TRUMP.

Comment

Cons don't even know what Fascism is. They're projecting again. Trump is their orange Mussolini

"Fascism is a movement that promotes the idea of a forcibly monolithic, regimented nation under the control of an autocratic ruler."

Some common features: Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X